Men of the coli who are 30+ & established,would you date (to marry) a woman who is 30+ & ...?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What is that exactly? :jbhmm: I don't look down on anything but we're talking about building a family here. The fukk I look like building with someone who doesn't possess any tools? :rudy:

The same way alot of fools look builds with someone with all the tools that has no idea how to use them.

I'm saying most people in america talk this or that but the vast majority are all in debt. Alot of the time the minimum wage couple is actually richer than the than the couple with degrees and massive debt. If either one of them lost there job that day they both gonna be in the same boat, hell the minimum wage worker is probably better off with less to lose.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
You're kidding right? no one is making a character judgement except on this hypothetical woman.

OP said nothing about character just status. No disrespect to the 30+ woman working retail. She is probably a lovely girl. However the more money the couple has the better off their children will be.

I want my kids taking music lessons, have tutors, take trips around the world for exposure, live in a nice safe area, take martial arts.... All this cost money. Even the career oriented bytch can provide that for her kids because at least she has money and drive.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
The same way alot of fools look builds with someone with all the tools and no idea how to use them.
Why would I go into something like that (marriage) and WILLING put a deficit on my back?

I'm saying most people in america talk this or that but the vast majority are all in debt. Alot of the time the 2 minimum wage worker couple is actually richer than the than the couple with degrees and massive debt. If either one of them lost there job that day they both gonna be in the same boat, hell the minimum wage worker is probably better off with less to lose.

This is a pretty specific scenario we're talking about here as laid out in the OP but you and others keep adding speculations to it.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
I would date a 30+ woman if she's not comfortable with being comfortable. If she's looking at me like a night cap...or a straw-man for her doting momma that needs grandkids... kick rocks.

If she doesn't have PTSD from 30 years of womanhood, or a lazy attitude towards being physically fit and serving her man/family... we good.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Would you date a woman who is 30+ and works as a retail associate?

What about fast food, and those other little dead end jobs?

*She has no degree
*She lives with her parents

I know that majority of women would say no unless they are in the same position.

Came back to add, state your age, if you have a degree, and if you have a career.

& No, I'm not talking about fcking, I'm talking about dating, looking for a wife and mother of your children.

IF YOU ARE NOT AN ESTABLISHED 30+, WITH A DEGREE & A CAREER, THEN DO NOT ANSER THE QUESTION. THANKS :queen:

This thread was inspired by a thread from another site. lsa

*She has no degree

I know that majority of women would say no unless they are in the same position.

Came back to add, state your age, if you have a degree, and if you have a career.

& No, I'm not talking about fcking, I'm talking about dating, looking for a wife and mother of your children.

IF YOU ARE NOT AN ESTABLISHED 30+, WITH A DEGREE & A CAREER, THEN DO NOT ANSER THE QUESTION. THANKS :queen:

Alright just to be honest, I'm turning 28 in 5 days; So I doubt something radical is going to happen that might change my mindset. The answer to your question is no. I wouldn't date a women like this. It's the principle of the matter. I need a mother who's going to help teach my son/daughter, the same education values as me. If she doesn't have a college degree, then she already disagrees with one of my most important values; Education!!

When it comes to living with her moms, at 30? Nah bruh, I'm good. It be cool if there was a roommate; but living with your parents? That's lazy! Now if she went through something, financial ( recession). Then I could understand; but if not? Then nah I'm good.

But going back to the education bit. I think the combining of Alumni resources and connections is really important for our future kids. I want more opportunities for our kids, not less. I'm already apart of my schools, Black alumni association, my business school alumni association; and the general school alumni association. Plus I have post graduation perks. Which includes access to our law library, business library, business conferences, and a whole bunch of discounts I never use; but at least it's there. That's a lot to be giving up; when these can be used as enhancers for life.

Fourth is career. If I'm working a career; and she's working a career, then that's two options/connections. That can boost our future kids life. Again too much to pass on.

So your scenario chick has more than three strikes playboy. Plus my mom wouldn't approve this chick, for not going to school. I could see this now. " Alfred you bring this dumb chick in my house"?

Last edited:

Bigtymer301

Mr. Roll-Up
Daps
Reppin
I'm 30. I work for DC gov (Financial/Budgeting), and at the moment don't plan on getting married, although it's not necessarily off the table. I can't fuk wit no broke bytches, but that only consists of chicks that refuse to work. If you are at least making an attempt, I ain't tripping. Ain't like I need anything (except :shaq:) from them anyways.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps

*She has no degree

Okay I just read this thread on that other website. Yeah I'm 100 percent confident, me and this chick couldn't work out.

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
I'm already married.
But, I was 30+, single, had no kids and had a good IT job before I got married.
I was open to meeting a single woman who I had a connection with. It didn't matter what kind of job they had. You aren't marrying someone for their career. Just from meeting various women, I would be open to meeting a woman who didn't have a degree if she was a genuinely nice person. You don't want to hook up with an awful person, whether they work at a minimum-wage job or if they have a high paying job. She can be hot, but if she's an awful person, you don't want to be with that person.

Most women who are 30+ and established would never date a male who wasn't. Even most women who are not established wouldn't. They would say you guys are failures and shouldn't even be dating.

I assume people who look down on retail jobs run self sustaining households so they have little need to ever buy anything at a store. As I don't own a farm, make my own clothing, build my own furniture, etc; I realize that someone has to order the merchandise, pay the invoices, stock the shelves, ring up the stuff, manage the people who work there, etc. I fail to see the need or logic in trying to slight people who are doing a job that most people need them to do. But what do I know?

I would love tips from all the self sustaining people who don't use stores. We should strive to be more independent. Let us start a spin off thread so I can collect some of that wisdom.

Women do it all of the time. Questions like this one was asked on lsa multiple times and all of them said that if they would not date a male like that and a male like that shouldn't even be dating anyone. They see him as a failure.

I would prefer someone who could make a reasonable financial contribution to the household. But if you cant find that and there is a otherwise perfectly good woman working at McDonlads then.....

Maturity.

Age doesn't make you more mature. A 30 year old who is living a similar life to a 19/20 year old will have the same experiences as a 19/20 year old (minus college because they didn't go). They more than likely would not have the same experiences that an established, college educated 30+ year old who lives alone.

32, Computer Networking degree, yes I have a career

fukk no, I wifed an equal, someone with the same drive (and even moreso) than myself

Congrats!

Yes
Yes
It depends, gonna need more info about this woman. A retail job wouldn't necessarily be a strike against her, but would like to know more about her long-term goals.

Maybe if she's currently working on her degree and working retail, while living with her parents. For cost or taking care of them because they're older.
No she is not working on her degree and she is not taking care of them because they're older, she's there because she's broke.
Well, I'll still fukk/date a 30+ year old that works in retail and lives with her parents with no degree. I don't have a problem with that. And I'm 30 by the way

You said that you're young. 30 isn't young. It's older. :queen: