Men of the coli who are 30+ & established,would you date (to marry) a woman who is 30+ & ...?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
You’re reducing parenting to its financial value. Using this logic only the 1% should have children because only they can get premium health insurance and anyone else is a bad parent. Wealthier families produce fukked up kids and fall apart everyday.
No, I'm going off of the lines established by the question put up by the OP. Nothing about capability, loving home life, parenting included in that. So what does that leave?:coffee:

There ain't a word about the quality of person in this at all outside of their living situation.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I'm about to be 30 in a couple of months and have a degree and a career

Honestly that would be a bigger turn off than having kids, I don't care about the age up to a certain point. Unless she did a bid in the joint or is in progress towards working on something lack of hustle and drive is unacceptable in 2015. I ain't trying to be rich but I'm not tryin to struggle either and I can do bad by myself.

I'd fukk tho :yeshrug: but long term? :camby: I'm tryin to have about 3 or 4 kids and them joints ain't cheap. You can't put kids through college or help them get ahead in life if both parties in a relationship aren't about getting their bread. Plus what type of model is that for your kids to follow?

This man gets it.

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
I was this selective by age 25. I was 3 years into my career, college grad, and living on another coast from my folks. I was only hollering at other college grads that had a job.

I tried at various points but trying to cultivate a relationship w someone the OP described just wasn't gonna work. We could never make it past the talking stage.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
A four year degree and a good job doesn't determine intelligence. If the woman isn't brain dead, looks decent, and knows how to talk, I don't see why the lack of a college education would stop me from dating her.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Nope

A. No ambition
B. Doesn't show that education is high on her priority list
C. Doesn't even have her own business either

The worst thing you can do is knock one of these broads up and now you're screwed. I can't be knocked out the box by no bytch!

Marrying down is a
avon-barksdale-waving-finger.gif

Don't ever have a serious relationship with someone who isn't going in the same direction you are in life...brehs

Preach,

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm not thirty plus but I would if she was loyal and hard working. I could mold and notivate her.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
:dahell:

fukk is wrong with yal fairy tale nikkas

who got a better health insurance policy? PLEASE say the woman at target :childplease:
who got room for a kid? the one at her mom's house? That room is currently taken
who gonna have money set aside for the kid's education?
fukk she been doing for the past 10 years?

oh wait.... this is not about 50/50 in a healthy household :patrice: this is about taking someone strictly for their personality and looks. Ignoring all socioeconomic hurdles that come into play while trying to maintain a family in order to play life on hard mode for no particular reason. Other than love. But you can love while you got money too. Jus saying.
yal on some bullshyt:usure:

Black folks have built up a culture around poverty. Poor people are inherently good and rich people are bad. Especially rich black people.

scuba

All Star
Daps
This whole thread is funny style-

Woman and Men are both 'shallow' but about different things. Men historically have no problem with wifeing women who are not career focused. It has been that way for all of recorded history.

Most men would be down to wife a responsible respectable woman who cooks, cleans, takes care of the kids, takes care of the house, handles the bills and paperwork etc...

Most men are not down to wife a woman who does nothing and cannot do anything. Almost no one wants a partner who isnt hardworking and doesnt bring 'value'.

The specific criteria you are using to divide between hard working partner and good for nothing is a female dividing line. Most men dont have the same dividing line, even though the want a partner who brings something to the table.

Bottom line, i am over 30, went to college, have a career, make good money... i have been in happy long term relationships with stay at home wife who didnt have a career but had graduated college who did a massive amount of work taking care of the house, the kids and me... and i have been in happy long term relationships with hard working career women... i have dated do nothing chicks who cant support themselves but have lifestyle expectations... you can guess how that always has turned out...

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
:rudy:

You didn't add all that in your original post
Why would that need to be added to the post? It's a no brainer if you marry someone with low ambitions and depends off of people that you could expect that outcome. This 2015 a lot these hoes are straight lazy.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
But whats even worst to me is when you have a education and a decent job and are still doing the same damn thing that the mc Donald and walmart workers with no degree and a job are doing.
What is that exactly? :jbhmm: I don't look down on anything but we're talking about building a family here. The fukk I look like building with someone who doesn't possess any tools? :rudy:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I was this selective by age 25. I was 3 years into my career, college grad, and living on another coast from my folks. I was only hollering at other college grads that had a job.

I tried at various points but trying to cultivate a relationship w someone the OP described just wasn't gonna work. We could never make it past the talking stage.
This a million times. Doesn't matter how fine a chick is, unless we look at each other and going to be fukking on the spot. I can't get pass the talking stage. What are we going to talk about? Love & Hip Hop? The Illuminati? Future?:mjlol:
You matured quicker than I did. I think it took me a minute because even though I was established at your age. I was very immature.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
LOL, what do you mean? You hear stories of successful dudes (ultra successful, millionaires, superstar athletes, superstar movie stars, etc.) who wife up and impregnate all kinds of random do-nothing women.

Edit: My fault, I forgot about that 30+ part. I stand corrected, you're right.

I used to say well these athletes are young and you expect then to do dumb shyt but living in the UK most athletes are white footballers. They coming from working class backgrounds and you don't hear about baby mommas knocking up groupies like you here from black US athletes. The African footballers don't do that shyt either. Youth is not an excuse. If you mess with a chick who has nothing to lose you going to get snitched on she going to get pregnant and there will be drama.

If when you're cheating, best to cheat with a woman who has just as much to lose as you do.

Chipdeez

Rookie
Daps
Date? Sure
Allow her to move in and take care of her ie marriage? Depends
Ive noticed that when it comes to women age, A Merican education, and working for white people has nothing to do with maturity and the ability to raise kids.