Men of the coli who are 30+ & established,would you date (to marry) a woman who is 30+ & ...?

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
LOL, what do you mean? You hear stories of successful dudes (ultra successful, millionaires, superstar athletes, superstar movie stars, etc.) who wife up and impregnate all kinds of random do-nothing women.

Edit: My fault, I forgot about that 30+ part. I stand corrected, you're right.
The age limit is what throws the curve into this.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:rudy:

You didn't add all that in your original post

Its the way she makes arguments. She fishes for a response, and when she doesn't get it she keeps adding stipulations to her original question to elicit said response. I've peeped this a while ago. :coffee:

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
It took long enough to mention children. I think men need to ask themselves what type of woman they want raising they kids.

I want to be a tiger mom. I want so much for my children which is why I have to be picky about the man I marry because there is a high correlation between the status of the man and the outcome of the children. If your baby daddy or husband is dusty that dusty will cost your kids.
Having a degree and a high paying job does not make a woman a good mother.
I have meet many professional women who make horrible parents.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Would you date a woman who is 30+ and works as a retail associate?

What about fast food, and those other little dead end jobs?

*She has no degree
*She lives with her parents

I know that majority of women would say no unless they are in the same position.

Came back to add, state your age, if you have a degree, and if you have a career.

& No, I'm not talking about fcking, I'm talking about dating, looking for a wife and mother of your children.

IF YOU ARE NOT AN ESTABLISHED 30+, WITH A DEGREE & A CAREER, THEN DO NOT ANSER THE QUESTION. THANKS :queen:

This thread was inspired by a thread from another site. lsa
I only date women that are 27 at the oldest. fukk I look like walking around with some dusty broad no one wanted

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
My mom stays preaching on that breh. She's always calling American girls disrespectful :scusthov:
She says she has a respectful young lady for me back in Igbo-Ukwu:usure:
I asked her if I can see a pic of this young lady:feedme:
She called me disrespectful :scusthov:

Get Arranged Married Brehs :dead:
my mom is igbo too and has told me this nonstop since i been in college:dead:, talm about arrange marriage like bih :camby:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I guess I'd say no. My wife was doing a bit better than retail, and was 21 when I met her. She was clearly about getting her life together though.

The rest of this hypothetical woman sounds okay besides the age...I understandsome people aren't about careers and money (I gave zero fukks about it until I realized it was start or be broke with nothing). A young hottie you can upgrade is doable, this one, probably not.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Nah, it doesn't. Someones job/ economic status has nothing to do with their ability to raise kids properly.
:dahell:

fukk is wrong with yal fairy tale nikkas

who got a better health insurance policy? PLEASE say the woman at target :childplease:
who got room for a kid? the one at her mom's house? That room is currently taken
who gonna have money set aside for the kid's education?
fukk she been doing for the past 10 years?

oh wait.... this is not about 50/50 in a healthy household :patrice: this is about taking someone strictly for their personality and looks. Ignoring all socioeconomic hurdles that come into play while trying to maintain a family in order to play life on hard mode for no particular reason. Other than love. But you can love while you got money too. Jus saying.
yal on some bullshyt:usure:

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
Personally if I'm seeking a mate she's got to be self sufficient with a plan. Can't be unequally yolked. That's how a lot of y'all dudes get hurt. Busy chasing her ASSets instead of seeing who she really is.

:ufdup:

My wife was making more than me when we first got together.

:blessed:

But "he got that ambition baby look in his eyes..."

She helped me sharpen up my game like a real Queen does for her man. Now I make more than double what I used to. Got some side gigs im working on and I'm helping her establish a side business.

If your wife/gf doesnt help you level up YOU LOST. Period.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
:dahell:

fukk is wrong with yal fairy tale nikkas

who got a better health insurance policy? PLEASE say the woman at target :childplease:
who got room for a kid? the one at her mom's house? That room is currently taken
who gonna have money set aside for the kid's education?
fukk she been doing for the past 10 years?

oh wait.... this is not about 50/50 in a healthy household :patrice: this is about taking someone strictly for their personality and looks. Ignoring all socioeconomic hurdles that come into play while trying to maintain a family in order to play life on hard mode for no particular reason. Other than love. But you can love while you got money too. Jus saying.
yal on some bullshyt:usure:
You’re reducing parenting to its financial value. Using this logic only the 1% should have children because only they can get premium health insurance and anyone else is a bad parent. Wealthier families produce fukked up kids and fall apart everyday.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Taking the question at face value, I would not. She is there for a reason and she would need to work on herself before there is even a chance for an us. Her being in that position in life send me many messages to stay away. To me, it is more likely than not that her and I would not share enough values to be compatible.

But op, this is a loaded question with too many variables.. for instance, is she in school trying to better herself, is she intelligent, does she have a thirst for knowledge and self-betterment, does she share my values, is Taco Bells enough for her or is she ambitious? The staying home part is not a deal breaker, it depends on culture, then again....her being in her 30's and still there says a lot about her.

degree: Ph.D. in psychology
career: Therapist