Men of the coli who are 30+ & established,would you date (to marry) a woman who is 30+ & ...?

Daps
Date sure, wife most likely not. It's not even about the money. I want to raise my kids with someone who has reached the same level of success as me. Especially my daughters.

dapped

My mother is a professional, learned a lot watching her, met my partner through work . If tomorrow he or I lost our jobs, we got the goods to do something else. It's important for us that our kids see how we survive in this world.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Yes.

Absolutely. If I connect with said individual & I can see myself with her when we are 70+, absolutely.

I'd be more hesitant to date a woman who has cosmetic surgery before I'd think twice about her not having a "Career job at 30+."

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Of course they won't.
LOL, what do you mean? You hear stories of successful dudes (ultra successful, millionaires, superstar athletes, superstar movie stars, etc.) who wife up and impregnate all kinds of random do-nothing women.

Edit: My fault, I forgot about that 30+ part. I stand corrected, you're right.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
thats why i always laugh at "career women" with like 3 degrees

men arent impressed by that shyt....can u cook? can u leave me alone from time to time? will u submit during sex?

those 3 things will get u a husband
I think people are stuck back in the 90's. This shyt is like finding a Unicorn in 2015.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Lucky I read the last of your post. fukking yes. Dating or wife HELL NO!! To be honest I wouldn't be able to get to fukk. Most of them I can't relate to on a intellectual level. I mostly wouldn't have anything in common. They probably listen to Young Thug, typically have a kid, and smoke weed. They would be a financial liability also. I'd take a huge hit in the divorce. Would be a dumb move on my part to lose everything.

They would have to be at least in a management position for me to consider(retail, not fast food). I could deal with bird brain chicks back in the day, because I was immature. At my age this would not work.

Degree: Bachelors and MBA
Career: Controller
State: Arizona by way of Miami, FL

Yeah, That's a huge factor to me but I've always been like that since a youngin.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I'm from a traditional upbringing so I never expected my wife to the breadwinner

I dont need her money
I dont need her to have a job (her choice)
I dont need her to have a degree. you can be intelligent without one
Women living with parents happens a lot in my culture so I dont really care about that

Once again, I'm not saying that the absence of all these = an ideal spouse.

But honestly there are so many more important things in marriage than a degree and a job

I am also. But a large portion of women aren't traditional in any sense in 2015. Get Married Brehs.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think people are stuck back in the 90's. This shyt is like finding a Unicorn in 2015.
its over, modern women suck....they cant do doing right ... just sit on their lazy ass and demand things that they feel entitled to

thanks to cacs for giving bytches a platform.....these ho's all wanna be social media stars....i know this one bytch that was so arrogant she wouldn't even talk too me a few years back....now she fat and guess shes coming up? me, and when I do, ima stunt on her

King Jae

Banned
Daps
Depends....if she getting out a marriage or bad relationship and she trying to get on her feet or she in school.... Some degrees require you to not have a regular job while pursuing them..certain master degrees and what not, can't think of the word for it...if she ain't trying to better herself then its a hell nah... Them positions are for teenagers that don't know any better and don't have responsibilities... If she 30 plus she got a kid or two by then....if her kids don't motivate her to want more out of life i damn sure won't be able to...retail is the washed up I can no longer get by on my looks cuz nagas know I aint shyt but still cute enough to convince a lame to spend money job....

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I am also. But a large portion of women aren't traditional in any sense in 2015. Get Married Brehs.

My mom stays preaching on that breh. She's always calling American girls disrespectful :scusthov:
She says she has a respectful young lady for me back in Igbo-Ukwu:usure:
I asked her if I can see a pic of this young lady:feedme:
She called me disrespectful :scusthov:

Get Arranged Married Brehs :dead:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
its over, modern American women suck....they cant do doing right ... just sit on their lazy ass and demand things that they feel entitled to

thanks to cacs for giving bytches a platform.....these ho's all wanna be social media stars....i know this one bytch that was so arrogant she wouldn't even talk too me a few years back....now she fat and guess shes coming up? me, and when I do, ima stunt on her
Fixed. Foreign chicks:blessed:. Why I gotta wait till I retire to move to Belize or Colombia? Why can't I win the lotto and be ghost? :mjcry:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
You don't mind making much more money than her, marrying her, then getting a divorce. She gets half of your money and alimony because she doesn't have a career and will probably never have one. That's ok with you?

:rudy:

You didn't add all that in your original post