Men of the coli who are 30+ & established,would you date (to marry) a woman who is 30+ & ...?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I wouldnt date a woman over 30

But I don't care what a woman named, where she lives

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Nope

A. No ambition
B. Doesn't show that education is high on her priority list
C. Doesn't even have her own business either

The worst thing you can do is knock one of these broads up and now you're screwed. I can't be knocked out the box by no bytch!

Marrying down is a
avon-barksdale-waving-finger.gif

Don't ever have a serious relationship with someone who isn't going in the same direction you are in life...brehs

Manofsteel

Rookie
Daps
Ur both on 2 different levels. It seems like she's in her 2nd childhood by continuing to live at home & work dead end jobs

If she was ambitious & looking for a better situation for herself. I'd date her, if she was just content on her situation. I'd wouldn't bother with her

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Date sure, wife most likely not. It's not even about the money. I want to raise my kids with someone who has reached the same level of success as me. Especially my daughters.

*EDIT* To clarify.... I don't want my daughters to be completely dependent on anybody, and I don't want my sons to use dependency under the guise of BS "traditionalism" to control or marginalize women. I have seen a lot of "traditional" marriages. They are almost all miserable.

Last edited:

Family Man

Banned
Daps
So you all are telling me that you want to have your sht together before you get married, but the woman you married doesn't have to have hers together? You're 30+, college educated, and living comfortably and she can be broke, not college educated, working at mcdonalds, and living with her parents? You would want someone like that as your wife? Why?
Right. These coli-clowns are idiots and not to be taken seriously.

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
Would you date a woman who is 30+ and works as a retail associate?

What about fast food, and those other little dead end jobs?

*She has no degree
*She lives with her parents

I know that majority of women would say no unless they are in the same position.

Came back to add, state your age, if you have a degree, and if you have a career.

& No, I'm not talking about fcking, I'm talking about dating, looking for a wife and mother of your children.

IF YOU ARE NOT AN ESTABLISHED 30+, WITH A DEGREE & A CAREER, THEN DO NOT ANSER THE QUESTION. THANKS :queen:

This thread was inspired by a thread from another site. lsa
Yes
Yes
It depends, gonna need more info about this woman. A retail job wouldn't necessarily be a strike against her, but would like to know more about her long-term goals.

Maybe if she's currently working on her degree and working retail, while living with her parents. For cost or taking care of them because they're older.

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
Nope

A. No ambition
B. Doesn't show that education is high on her priority list
C. Doesn't even have her own business either

The worst thing you can do is knock one of these broads up and now you're screwed. I can't be knocked out the box by no bytch!

Marrying down is a
avon-barksdale-waving-finger.gif

Don't ever have a serious relationship with someone who isn't going in the same direction you are in life...brehs

Came in here to post exactly this

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So you all are telling me that you want to have your sht together before you get married, but the woman you married doesn't have to have hers together? You're 30+, college educated, and living comfortably and she can be broke, not college educated, working at mcdonalds, and living with her parents? You would want someone like that as your wife? Why?

I'm from a traditional upbringing so I never expected my wife to the breadwinner

I dont need her money
I dont need her to have a job (her choice)
I dont need her to have a degree. you can be intelligent without one
Women living with parents happens a lot in my culture so I dont really care about that

Once again, I'm not saying that the absence of all these = an ideal spouse.

But honestly there are so many more important things in marriage than a degree and a job

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Lucky I read the last of your post. fukking yes. Dating or wife HELL NO!! To be honest I wouldn't be able to get to fukk. Most of them I can't relate to on a intellectual level. I mostly wouldn't have anything in common. They probably listen to Young Thug, typically have a kid, and smoke weed. They would be a financial liability also. I'd take a huge hit in the divorce. Would be a dumb move on my part to lose everything.

They would have to be at least in a management position for me to consider(retail, not fast food). I could deal with bird brain chicks back in the day, because I was immature. At my age this would not work.

Degree: Bachelors and MBA
Career: Controller
State: Arizona by way of Miami, FL

Last edited:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats why i always laugh at "career women" with like 3 degrees

men arent impressed by that shyt....can u cook? can u leave me alone from time to time? will u submit during sex?

those 3 things will get u a husband