Men as a whole need to stop giving women so much attention

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
I didnt say a

:whoa: not with that lbgt stuff and i dont think it should be accepted and Im not asking for men to stop approaching women im saying they should not let it define them . Its normal for us to want a woman just not validate us our whole existence

That's what I said. I think you're confused. Your gender roles and stereotypes involve letting pssy define you and validate your existence, and I said you all should change that. He said that people won't accept that, I told him that if people could accept those other things, then they can accept this change as well, but it will take some time.

Deutsche Bank

Some Of My Partners Dope Fiends Ha
Daps
Reppin
Hookers & Blow
This thread needs some testosterone.
giphy.gif

supertrekker

Superstar
Daps
Truth, but I can't see it changing.

Men are so brainwashed about this, it's gonna take a massive upheaval in society to get us thinking differently.

It's nothing to do with being brainwashed. We have hormones and we get erections and we need to ejaculate. We're hard wired that way. We know she's a bytch but we still eat pizza knowing it's not good for us and will regret it soon enough and then fall for it again.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Ever just sit there and think why does vagina>dikk? Not that bullsh*t answer of "egg is more valuable than sperm so blah blah woman is of more value" goofy sh*t. Like where would women be without men...they NEED men and we have nothing to show for it since we are basically treated like sh*t next to the vagina.
how are you treated like shyt??
Nothing. I just want to commit this tone memory for when ever anyone combats traditional gender roles.
im cool with traditional gender roles, so i dont know what to tell you

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
That's what I said. I think you're confused. Your gender roles and stereotypes involve letting pssy define you and validate your existence, and I said you all should change that. He said that people won't accept that, I told him that if people could accept those other things, then they can accept this change as well, but it will take some time.
In the past women had no bearing on a man's self worth