Men as a whole need to stop giving women so much attention

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I love you guys.. but come on. We gotta come up with some more topics other than posters complaining about the opposite sex all of the time.

8GbvxxFHJDBa8.gif
Only hoe nikkas complain about bytches. I love bytches :bobdead:

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just play it cool now. If they feeling me then cool if not then that's cool to at least I tried. I agree with op though. Most dudes try to impress certain women who aren't really that special

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
I don't know why OP is being shamed all he is saying is your life, goals and worth as a man shouldn't revolve around p*ssy
You guys:
Want a good job because of vagina
So you can make good money because of vagina
So you can have a nice crib because of vagina
To put all your luxury rides because of vagina
To increase your social status because of vagina
So you can attract dimes because of vagina
Then brag to people on thecoli about how much p*ssy you get, for validation from people who don't matter in your life

Because of vagina.

:wow:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Op is 100% correct. But too many morons and simps will act as if they don't understand because his point hit too close to home. I'm sure many of the clown shytting on op are probably living in their girls apartment, with a couple of side chicks on the side, thinking they're winning.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
It's nothing to do with being brainwashed. We have hormones and we get erections and we need to ejaculate. We're hard wired that way. We know she's a bytch but we still eat pizza knowing it's not good for us and will regret it soon enough and then fall for it again.

Women have hormones and crave the D just as much. However, they keep that sh*t in check and only a small % try to rack up basketball numbers of bodies.

It's one thing to be attracted to the opposite sex and pursue relations. It's another to be consumed by it, and be judgemental of those who don't care as much as you do.

For some guys, it's all they talk about, and they are willing to do anything to get sex. Sex is fun, but I'm not going to lower myself to get it.

I think OP is addressing the men who are obsessed with sex and pulling women, versus guys that have a healthy sex life.