Men as a whole need to stop giving women so much attention

Krazy K

All Star
Daps
But these same men who hold the prospect of a relationship seem so despondent in 2015... Do you see all of the videos up with men bytching and complaining about how they can't get women? How about the some odd thousand blogs on the Internet? How much better would their lives be if they weren't so weak minded as to fall head over heels for a woman they though was beautiful at an initial glance and instead decide to become productive and invest in THEMSELVES first and foremost putting sex and romantic relationships on the back burner. I'm more than willing to sacrifice the ego boost women get from men being weak minded slugs for the betterment of health and well being for men everywhere.
all that might be true but one thing I'm tryna figure out is wtf that gotta do with you and how you deal with women:dahell:

:wtf:@ the bold... damn nikka you really care about this shyt

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps
all that might be true but one thing I'm tryna figure out is wtf that gotta do with you and how you deal with women:dahell:

:wtf:@ the bold... damn nikka you really care about this shyt
Because society as a whole isn't just about me and being a naturally caring person I care about what is going on with everyone else. If something doesn't seem right why not talk address the problem.

Imhotep2

Superstar
Daps
Acquiring knowledge, wealth, physical superiority, spirituality, and social skills should be all men's top priorities. But ask any male between the age of 15-35 what their top priority is and 9 times out of ten it will be "get p*ssy bruh" followed by smoking weed or some other dumb shyt. Nikkas aint got any damn ambition smh, time is our greatest asset and if you spend it inflating these basic ass bytches ego up then that is a life wasted. These Simps got the game fukked up, not saying don't approach women like OP is saying but damn, don't make it your top priority. Have some fukking aspirations for yourself.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
If you're into that adhd pedo shyt
Knock yourself out.

nikka you have no idea what you talmbout:pachaha:

Just be real you just that boring type nikka buying bottles of dom to buy women's attention cause you got no interests or personality.:bryan:

Any nikka that paint a broad stroke over shyt he know nothing about 9 out of 10 time he a fukkboi. :russ:

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
nikka you have no idea what you talmbout:pachaha:

Just be real you just that boring type nikka buying bottles of dom to buy women's attention cause you got no interests or personality.:bryan:

Any nikka that paint a broad stroke over shyt he know nothing about 9 out of 10 time he a fukkboi. :russ:

Holy fukk do you weebs love projecting when people call your childish entertainment what it is: shyt. :heh:

Buy bottles? The most I ever spent to get a girl in the sack is $15 at a cheap thai place and we fukked on a futon you clueless simp.

:heh:Meanwhile I guarantee you have minimal to non existent experience in that aspect of sociability you must bucket ass nikka.:sas2:

:heh: nikkas shedding tears because not everybody finds that stale predictable creep shyt interesting.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
I don't know why OP is being shamed all he is saying is your life, goals and worth as a man shouldn't revolve around p*ssy
You guys:
Want a good job because of vagina
So you can make good money because of vagina
So you can have a nice crib because of vagina
To put all your luxury rides because of vagina
To increase your social status because of vagina
So you can attract dimes because of vagina
Then brag to people on thecoli about how much p*ssy you get, for validation from people who don't matter in your life

Because of vagina.

EffYou

Pissing excellence since 1995
Daps
I don't know why OP is being shamed all he is saying is your life, goals and worth as a man shouldn't revolve around p*ssy
You guys:
Then brag to people on thecoli about how much p*ssy you get, for validation from people who don't matter in your life

Because of vagina.
Ever just sit there and think why does vagina>dikk? Not that bullsh*t answer of "egg is more valuable than sperm so blah blah woman is of more value" goofy sh*t. Like where would women be without men...they NEED men and we have nothing to show for it since we are basically treated like sh*t next to the vagina.

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
We give them power over us by thirsting after them so much and by making fun of guys who dont go after women or attract them because by doing this you put them on a pedestal and blow thier heads up like they are what validates a man or makes a man a man. You here them say they dont need a man all the time like we are not worth anything to them

You should still try and talk to women if you find her attractive and think shes cool etc go for it but we give them to much control I think in general when it comes to whos wanted more than the other

Like they say its easy for a women to have sex but not a man how about we change that around . They take advantage of what we give them without effort and I think if we as whole started to be more strict in how we deal with them socially things could change.

We throw ourselves at them even if it is just for sex and nothing more ,but they wouldnt do the same unless you were a very very attractive guy , high social status ,or had money. The only time they change is when they are old and guys dont chase after them as much anymore cause the prettier and younger ones are there to replace them now

I agree.
You get called gay though if you aren't chasing after pssy, if you're not a hoe, or if you have standards to who you do/don't want to fck.

You're masculinity and sexuality gets questioned by men and women, and I think that's wrong.

You all should try to change things.

Truth, but I can't see it changing.

Men are so brainwashed about this, it's gonna take a massive upheaval in society to get us thinking differently.

I think it can change. More people are accepting women not being in their traditional gender roles, they are accepting lbgts, so they should be able to accept that men aren't behaving the way they are "supposed to" behave.

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
You guys:

Because of vagina.

I agree. & men who think like that are usually cheaters. That's another reason why I don't like them :queen:

Redeem87

The Movement
Daps
Reppin
VA
Nah, ima keep being "thirsty" and getn at these broads. I damn sure aint waiting on THEM:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/as-a...t-females-should-approach-kill-yaself.330743/

I didnt say a
I agree.
You get called gay though if you aren't chasing after pssy, if you're not a hoe, or if you have standards to who you do/don't want to fck.

You're masculinity and sexuality gets questioned by men and women, and I think that's wrong.

You all should try to change things.

I think it can change. More people are accepting women not being in their traditional gender roles, they are accepting lbgts, so they should be able to accept that men aren't behaving the way they are "supposed to" behave.

:whoa: not with that lbgt stuff and i dont think it should be accepted and Im not asking for men to stop approaching women im saying they should not let it define them . Its normal for us to want a woman just not validate us our whole existence . A mans value is not determined by how many women he has sex with

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Ever just sit there and think why does vagina>dikk? Not that bullsh*t answer of "egg is more valuable than sperm so blah blah woman is of more value" goofy sh*t. Like where would women be without men...they NEED men and we have nothing to show for it since we are basically treated like sh*t next to the vagina.
It makes no fukking sense, when in reality men hold all the practical power in relationships but 99 %of dudes can't think beyond needing to bust nuts so they degrade themselves and act like circus animals to get some no good girl to acknowledge him.

And then when she doesn't want to sleep with him because he was acting like a dumbass he gets all bitter at women and has a pity party.