Men as a whole need to stop giving women so much attention

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:umad:remember those kids who would stand as close to your face as humanly possible saying "I'm not touching you I'm not touching you" just begging you to whoop day ass:banderas:

??? no
what kind of analogy is that?

N711oir

All Star
Daps
Please don't take this personal. My point is your on a predominantly male hiphop sports forum asking men to not ignore you whilst metaphorically standing in our faces:francis: the kid analogy the kid never wanted to fight but loved to instigate and love the attention.

You're complaining about what's stopping us from ignoring you when you are in our faces:dwillhuh: but you may see it otherwise

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Stop giving women attention. fukk else is there to do? Give men attention. fukk outta here. You can give women attention. just not the thirsty kind of attention that gives them a license to act stupid.

Redeem87

The Movement
Daps
Reppin
VA
Stop giving women attention. fukk else is there to do? Give men attention. fukk outta here. You can give women attention. just not the thirsty kind of attention that gives them a license to act stupid.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Tupac isnt my daddy. How about just avoid nasty women in the first place. Theres no way in hell men are going to collectively take tupacs advice so you mind as well just find you a wife so you dont have to worry about bytches anymore.

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Please don't take this personal. My point is your on a predominantly male hiphop sports forum asking men to not ignore you whilst metaphorically standing in our faces:francis: the kid analogy the kid never wanted to fight but loved to instigate and love the attention.

You're complaining about what's stopping us from ignoring you when you are in our faces:dwillhuh: but you may see it otherwise

oh i dont really care for the attention anyway, it gives me anxiety lol
im posting in a thread about men giving attention and you gave me attention by replying to my post :patrice:
you could've ignored it but you didn't

N711oir

All Star
Daps
oh i dont really care for the attention anyway, it gives me anxiety lol
im posting in a thread about men giving attention and you gave me attention by replying to my post :patrice:
you could've ignored it but you didn't
:russ::snoop: but you do get it. And it's good to have female perspective in here help school the youngins especially lovely ladies like yourself:sas2:

But it's in a woman's dna to seek out attention you will find it one way or the other you ladies are walking contridictions but this is why you will walk in front of our football games, strip buck naked with ass out talkn bout you don't want nothin:mjpls:it's al good though:myman:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I understand where OP trying to come from. But I do not understand the hate he's receiving. The way I read this message, he said plain and simple "we give women to much power." This is true. I don't understand how this is a diss to women? A lot of men give a girl so much power, attention, and value for a woman. They say and do things normally they wouldn't do. They also let shyt slide they find weird or disrespectful. This all doesn't happens because the girl has a great personality or shes got a great skill. It's because dudes want to fukk.

Dudes spend their entire life chasing p*ssy that ends up losing to dudes who are dope, cool, and interesting because they actually didn't place so much value into sex first. They might use it as a motivation but they stay focused on a goal and improved logically, skills, and personality wise who are cool in their own skin.
Then their are dudes who spend their entire life chasing p*ssy that lead them down the wrong path. For example, my uncle loves his kids but his baby mama causes him so much trouble and money because shes irresponsible and her 20 kids ask him for something every day. He takes care of his and her kids. He always says he never realized how dumb and a bad of a parent she is. You know why? Because he ignored every negative quality about her and gave her value and power she didn't need or deserve just because he wanted to fukk.

This isn't a diss towards women because most of us do this at a young age to make friends and fit in. Then we reach a certain age and realize who cares about being popular? I'm a do me and enjoy what I love and whoever wants to be my friend that's cool but I'm not going to put so much effort into it.
It just happens most men can't use that aspect when it comes to females because we want sex. So we as men do the most for a woman with pretty looks when she could be just a horrible person.

Why not focus on yourself more? Why not become a dope person? Why not become a person who can actually hold a conversation? Why not improve an a skill? Why not

supertrekker

Superstar
Daps
Women have hormones and crave the D just as much. However, they keep that sh*t in check and only a small % try to rack up basketball numbers of bodies.

It's one thing to be attracted to the opposite sex and pursue relations. It's another to be consumed by it, and be judgemental of those who don't care as much as you do.

For some guys, it's all they talk about, and they are willing to do anything to get sex. Sex is fun, but I'm not going to lower myself to get it.

I think OP is addressing the men who are obsessed with sex and pulling women, versus guys that have a healthy sex life.

But it's easier for women to get laid. They just have to be willing too. For men it requires a lot of shyt talking.

Dr3-C

All Star
Daps
Women thinking they can stop crime with their box (i.e Chicago) gives op a premise. There is some truth to his position.