Men as a whole need to stop giving women so much attention

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
Truth, but I can't see it changing.

Men are so brainwashed about this, it's gonna take a massive upheaval in society to get us thinking differently.

Can't change it for all men but for me and my guys we are all on the same page. :blessed:

If you just sit back and watch how fukked up the world is when it comes to men trying to get with a women you'll realize you can't beat the system, your best bet it to play by your rules. All these commercials telling men to buy rings and gifts to make a women happy, and lets not forget the biggest bullshyt comment 'Happy wife happy life :stopitslime:' man you can go straight to hell with that. Always leaving the man's happiness out and putting the focus on the women.

I live my life by a simple motto....you do for me and I'll do for you. Every girl I ever dated I told them that off the top. You make time for me, you show me love, you take care of my needs then I'll hold you down and do the same. But you play games, you want gifts and things but you aren't giving the same then this shyt is gonna end real quick and that's fine with me :yeshrug:

My girl came with that marriage stuff after dating for 10+ years I was like cool....then the ring talk came up:jawalrus:i told her what ever I send on this ring she better be willing to put into my man cave :sas2:. I'm about that life so at the end of the day if things go wrong we can both walk away saying we did for each other.

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
These chicks act like they're doing you a favor by fukking you even though sex is a two way act

You need dikk just as much as p*ssy for procreation. There are more women than men but, somehow they act like they're in a position of short supply.

Of course, this is because men want to sleep with as many women as possible. This leads women to erroneously believe they can "get another nikka tomorrow" when getting a nikka to fukk you and getting a nikka to commit to you are too extremely different things. Time is the great equalizer. Women are born with their assets (beauty, youth, fertility) and they're constantly depreciating. Men aren't born with anything, we have to earn ours (money and resources). These two points meet somewhere around 28-35 like two people on two different escalators going opposite directions. That's usually where all the attention stops, all the mind games stop and women start screaming there's no good men left.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I swear social media is the worst for this. Nothing makes me cringe harder than the fawning I see dudes doing on every woman's FB or IG selfie :scust:Stop embarrassing yourselves, brehs, you know who you are :comeon:

Stop inflating the price of an already overpriced commidity:damn:

Got damn I feel this 100%, I met up back up with some brehs from high school and the whole time they're drooling over this chick we went to school with that none of them every even spoke a word to:what:

Why tf are y'all worrying about the bytch if you never even talked to her or have plans to talk to her (they don't cause they're idolizing her):dwillhuh:

I don't follow any chick on social media that I haven't had a conversation with in real life. :yeshrug:

N711oir

All Star
Daps
ok, so what's stopping y'all from doing this? (no shade, I'm just curious)
stop giving us attention, I mean it can't be that hard?
:umad:remember those kids who would stand as close to your face as humanly possible saying "I'm not touching you I'm not touching you" just begging you to whoop day ass:banderas: