Men as a whole need to stop giving women so much attention

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
fukk all that Imma go find me a pretty yellow Thot to give all my time, attention, and money to right now

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Yo, what the fukk are you talking about?:wrutb:

He should seek therapy because he thinks men shouldn't give women so much attention and value other men by how much women they get?

So do any of you gentlemen have any ideas how you can stop putting that pressure/judgement on one another?

I can see a scenario where men don't fawn all over women and women get used to it, okay so there's a new male/female dynamic at that point.

What's gonna change the men "haves" from "you ain't shyt you ain't got no hoes"
" man you don't even get no p*ssy" " I get bad bytches and you dont" etc etc to the have nots?

Both sides of the issue would need to be addressed no?
This conversation has come up here before and it's generally from this angle of how yall should change the way you relate to women-
But never really gets into how yall relate to one another as men....

Whether yall admit it or not alot of the things yall do aren't to impress women but to impress other men.
:yeshrug:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What can we do to reach men to exude the quality of character?

:lupe:

I have no idea just like with women, and I don't care to waste time trying to figure out ways to change grown folks. It's something that can't be changed in grown folks, anyway.

Also, There is no need to be snide.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Like they say its easy for a women to have sex but not a man how about we change that around

never gonna happen
The only time they change is when they are old and guys dont chase after them as much anymore cause the prettier and younger ones are there to replace them now
it never stops
:blessed:

I think men who stay chasing women are the ones who need a self esteem boost sence they craves acceptance so much
what is the huge obsession on here with wanting men to not approach women? please stop trying to destroy society even more

Last edited:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
So do any of you gentlemen have any ideas how you can stop putting that pressure/judgement on one another?

I can see a scenario where men don't fawn all over women and women get used to it, okay so there's a new male/female dynamic at that point.

" man you don't even get no p*ssy" " I get bad bytches and you dont" etc etc to the have nots?

This conversation has come up here before and it's generally from this angle of how yall should change the way you relate to women-

Whether yall admit it or not alot of the things yall do aren't to impress women but to impress other men.
Something to think about. I think men should all study stoicism, this way they can have temperance and not worry about the material i.e women.

JSmoove29

Rookie
Daps

Men that spend their days trying to impress men need help. Better yourself men provide for your family. Once your family recognizes you as a man, you won't have to seek it elsewhere. To be honest I don't try to impress anyone. I know who I am as a person and let my work do the talking. What's the point of trying to impress strangers. Do they pay your bills or put food in your children's mouth. Nikkas spend all day flexing but still on the block living in their mothers house. Why is it that everyone has to impress someone else. Be the person everyone else wants to impress.Focus on you bro. focus on yourself, love yourself and maybe you won't feel the need to seek other peoples approval.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
The bolded statements above are RNS!

On another but similar note, I had a woman tell me (of whom I've just met) that because women have the puzzy, they have all the power. I told her that she would have no power over me! I would look right past you and on to the next one. Yet, se insisted that she was right?

Do yall think the men/woman power dynamic is solely in the puzzy? Meaning women inherently have all of the power?
I wouldn't say it's SOLELY in the p*ssy but they are the gatekeepers of sex. They choose who "gets lucky". They are aware of it. But of course when things don't work out in their favor in a given situation it's always what men did or didn't do :martin:

In short, yeah.

Redeem87

The Movement
Daps
Reppin
VA
I wouldn't say it's SOLELY in the p*ssy but they are the gatekeepers of sex. They choose who "gets lucky". They are aware of it. But of course when things don't work out in their favor in a given situation it's always what men did or didn't do :martin:

In short, yeah.

Doesnt have to be like that whether they admit or not they crave sex just as much as men they just show more restraint then most men do we allow them to be gaterkeepers

Lazy Migrant

Migrated
Supporter
Daps

It's really not that much pressure at the end of the day but it depends on a person's social circle.

That mentality you're talking about was mentality my friends and I had back in High School and College but not nowadays. So I guess one answer is time.

I'm assuming thats what OP had in mind when he made the thread.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Doesnt have to be like that whether they admit or not they crave sex just as much as men they just show more restraint then most men do we allow them to be gaterkeepers
I don't believe they crave it as much as men. The cravings may be as strong or stronger but if they craved it as much, they wouldn't have the restraint. They can do without it, for a while.