Men as a whole need to stop giving women so much attention

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the key is focusing o n yourself and mastering whatever u do in life...and woman/money will come

woman r bandwagon fans anyway....when you're up they like u, when your down they don't notice u :yeshrug:
all men should love themselves and focus on bettering themselves

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps
What one man eats does not make you shyt, if you're concerned about other men making you look bad then your priorities are fukked up. If men are allowing women to walk all over them, that has nothing to do with you as an individual unless you ALLOW it to happen to you.

Women receiving attention has nothing to do with you and complaining about women getting attention makes you seem jealous and envious of women.
Well what does women not receiving ridiculous amounts of unwarranted attention from the opposite gender in order to boost their egos concern men on any way shape or form? It doesn't. But when they do receive that kind of attention it should concern men because weak willed men are bad for society as a whole. A society that me my grand children and their grandchildren will have to live in. The more weak spineless saps we have allowing themselves to be fukked over and are fukking other people over for women who are not worth it are doing more harm than good. We need men to be more goal oriented and not p*ssy oriented. The most productive aspects of society where brought about through the hard work and diligence of strong minded productive and goal oriented people not strong minded women and p*ssy whipped men lol. If you think this scenario is as simplistic as "oh well it shouldn't effect you" then you're basically saying the behavior and productivity of the majority of men in our society shouldn't effect me.... It effects everyone and quite frankly women are not entitled to a mind slave and do not deserve one; on the other hand, some men allow it.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I love you guys.. but come on. We gotta come up with some more topics other than posters complaining about the opposite sex all of the time.

8GbvxxFHJDBa8.gif

Last edited:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
So men should at least be more selective and not take it to the extremes of letting a woman walk all over him because he's desperate for sex.

Yes! If you're going to be thirsty let be for a chick that looks like beyonce :heh: I be seeing dudes going crazy for a chick that's like a 4 :dead:

When did women ever give attention?

All the time, breh. It's usually just for singers/male instagram models/actors etc but women give attention to men.

Last edited:

JudgeJoeForilla

Daps
Yes! If you're going to be thirsty let be for a chick that looks like beyonce :heh: I be seeing dudes going crazy for a chick that's like a 4 :dead:

All the time, breh. It's usually just for singers/male instagram models/actors etc but women give attention men.
It's a step up I guess, still I think men should be about business first and put their love search on the back burner.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The ones that simp are usually the ones who don't have any power themselves. The ones who are career driven and end up with a good future have no problems getting women. Better yourself and the women will follow. Don't worry about what they're doing handed are they are ratchet and you don't want them. Work on yourself and the quality of women that approach you will rise. The simps nikkas I've seen couldn't pull the classy women I know, because they are not in the same league. Truth be told a woman that respects herself don't want some nikka with no goals dumping for her. Let those ratchet girls be with ratchet nikkas. Focus on the real prize my friend.
I know plenty of men who are successful in their careers, moderately intelligent, and not-boorish who have problems with women.
There's a lot more to it than that.
And OP is right, your life shouldn't revolve around p*ssy, you should definitely save time for women, just don't obsess about it.

TwistedMetal

Ruined Childhood
Daps
Reppin
Nightmare Blvd
The ones that simp are usually the ones who don't have any power themselves. The ones who are career driven and end up with a good future have no problems getting women. Better yourself and the women will follow. Don't worry about what they're doing handed are they are ratchet and you don't want them. Work on yourself and the quality of women that approach you will rise. The simps nikkas I've seen couldn't pull the classy women I know, because they are not in the same league. Truth be told a woman that respects herself don't want some nikka with no goals dumping for her. Let those ratchet girls be with ratchet nikkas. Focus on the real prize my friend.

Facts.

You are who you attract. You want better, you have to do better and in turn will attract better.

JudgeJoeForilla

Daps
I dig what you're getting at but on the same note, you can simply do the opposite, be seen as unique, and attract many women if that's what you wish to do.

What another man eats won't make you shyt.
The way the majority of American men act is a representation of our current state.

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
The way the majority of American men act is a representation of our current state.
My logic was, stick to what works for you when it comes to dealing with women. Be yourself.

Why are you saying this... What another person does in their current state is NOT my own.

JudgeJoeForilla

Daps
I know plenty of men who are successful in their careers, moderately intelligent, and not-boorish who have problems with women.
There's a lot more to it than that.
And OP is right, your life shouldn't revolve around p*ssy, you should definitely save time for women, just don't obsess about it.
It doesn't have much to do with men who have trouble getting women but men who gawk at and base their self worth on how a particular woman views him or what kind of woman he's able to pursue a relationship with.