Men as a whole need to stop giving women so much attention

jwall123

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Baudimore
The ones that simp are usually the ones who don't have any power themselves. The ones who are career driven and end up with a good future have no problems getting women. Better yourself and the women will follow. Don't worry about what they're doing handed are they are ratchet and you don't want them. Work on yourself and the quality of women that approach you will rise. The simps nikkas I've seen couldn't pull the classy women I know, because they are not in the same league. Truth be told a woman that respects herself don't want some nikka with no goals dumping for her. Let those ratchet girls be with ratchet nikkas. Focus on the real prize my friend.

the key is focusing o n yourself and mastering whatever u do in life...and woman/money will come

woman r bandwagon fans anyway....when you're up they like u, when your down they don't notice u :yeshrug:
all men should love themselves and focus on bettering themselves

The bolded statements above are RNS!

On another but similar note, I had a woman tell me (of whom I've just met) that because women have the puzzy, they have all the power. I told her that she would have no power over me! I would look right past you and on to the next one. Yet, se insisted that she was right?

Do yall think the men/woman power dynamic is solely in the puzzy? Meaning women inherently have all of the power?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Yes! If you're going to be thirsty let be for a chick that looks like beyonce :heh: I be seeing dudes going crazy for a chick that's like a 4 :dead:

All the time, breh. It's usually just for singers/male instagram models/actors etc but women give attention to men.
You're being semantic. Stop it. That shyt is childish.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
The bolded statements above are RNS!

On another but similar note, I had a woman tell me (of whom I've just met) that because women have the puzzy, they have all the power. I told her that she would have no power over me! I would look right past you and on to the next one. Yet, se insisted that she was right?

Do yall think the men/woman power dynamic is solely in the puzzy? Meaning women inherently have all of the power?
I think that men need to focus on personal accomplishments outside of women.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
There is absolutely nothing wrong with men approaching and giving attention to women.
There is absolutely something wrong when women become the #1 priority in a man's life.
Unless that woman has your child, your happiness should not revolve around females.
As a man, your mindset should be that it's your world. Women should comprise it but never be the center of it.
The moment their existence begins to validate yours is the moment you've lost.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My view of women is this; most have a low quality of character and aren't worth your time if you are seeking a fufilling relationship but that is most people too.

It is what it is. Not giving women attention is going to teach females exude the quality of character. There quality of character should be unrelated to the attention they get from men. You should give a women that is attractive to you and has a high quality of character the attention she deserves if you can.

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps
My view of women is this; most have a low quality of character and aren't worth your time if you are seeking a fufilling relationship but that is most people too.

It is what it is. Not giving women attention is going to teach females exude the quality of character. There quality of character should be unrelated to the attention they get from men. You should give a women that is attractive to you and has a high quality of character the attention she deserves if you can.
Yes and that way women may feel less compelled to blame men for objectifying them or complain about their constant gawking.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

What can we do to reach men to exude the quality of character?

:lupe:

Spin

All Star
Daps
Guys just need to be more direct with women upfront. If you don't want to straight tell her you want to fukk her, tell her you're not interested in just being friends with her. Put the ball in her court in that regard off rip. You will find out without wasting time where you stand with a female. Worrying about all these beta males running around is a waste of time. If anything it should make things easier because you will stand out by being upfront and not beating around the bush like 90% of guys.

Rejection is man's biggest fear when it comes to women. Any guy you see that has girls around him all the time has most likely been rejected more times than the average dude has even approached. If you want to be the one choosing the women you're with, you're going to face rejection on the way. Get over it.