Men as a whole need to stop giving women so much attention

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
That's what a lot of thirsty men do. So you'd agree that all this ridiculous lusting going on is a bad thing?

That's what a lot of dirt bags do, there are a lot of thirsty men who aren't out here lying and deceiving women but you don't like them either because they give women confidence boosters that you don't believe they deserve.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
See thats the thing why is that such a big deal Im not a virgin ive had sex its good but its not everything its not that serious . You guys put so much value into women its crazy its no wonder they think the way they do

Go ahead.

I don't know you op so just tossing this out here- did it occur to you that simply because sex isn't super important to you that doesn't mean that it isn't for other men?
People have different sex drives as well as different social needs as far as relating to or pursuing th ed opposite sex.

There's married couples that are basically celibate with one another, doesn't mean that such an arrangement would work for me in my marriage. If that works for them cool, but they don't get to determine that what works for me is just the wrong way and that I'm somehow affecting their comfort

Truth be told this idea does seem to be coming from a sour grapes perspective,
In wanting it to be easier for yourself or those like you than for it to be really about some kind of male solidarity.

Like I said I don't know you though. Just my opinion.

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps
That's what a lot of dirt bags do, there are a lot of thirsty men who aren't out here lying and deceiving women but you don't like them either because they give women confidence boosters that you don't believe they deserve.
Assumptions assumptions at their best. But no, that is not the reason. I don't advocate men being thirsty because it paints men in an image of being a weak willed spineless sap not only that but some men actually become mind fukked slaves to some of these women. It's gotten to the point where men are now allowing women to use and walk all over him. I say the attention is unwarranted and needs to cease for the sake of men everywhere.

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps
I stopped worrying about what other men do. Males as a whole are too thirsty and weak to change. A lot of these dudes lives revolve around vagina.
It's pathetic a human being should never be so one dimensional and transparent a human being should have goals self idealism and self assurance. These types of men are animals they live to mate and nothing more.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Assumptions assumptions at their best. But no, that is not the reason. I don't advocate men being thirsty because it paints men in an image of being a weak willed spineless sap not only that but some men actually become mind fukked slaves to some of these women. It's gotten to the point where men are now allowing women to use and walk all over him. I say the attention is unwarranted and needs to cease for the sake of men everywhere.

What one man eats does not make you shyt, if you're concerned about other men making you look bad then your priorities are fukked up. If men are allowing women to walk all over them, that has nothing to do with you as an individual unless you ALLOW it to happen to you.

Women receiving attention has nothing to do with you and complaining about women getting attention makes you seem jealous and envious of women.

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
I dig what you're getting at but on the same note, you can simply do the opposite, be seen as unique, and attract many women if that's what you wish to do.

What another man eats won't make you shyt.