Melo Believes The Denver Nuggets Gave Nikola Jokic The Jersey Number 15 To Erase His Accomplishments

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The West is supposed to be stacked. It ain't Joker's fault LeBron/AD, Warriors, Grizz and Durant/Booker/Beal are all struggling right now. Clippers got a squad too. OKC is dangerous and young. The West will look real solid as the year goes on.
Or maybe that indicates how stacked it is. And we need to stop acting like the west was some gaunlet back then. Warriors made a random run one year and beat the supposedly big and bad top seed Mavs. The Clippers won a playoff series. DWill and Boozer Jazz made a CF. West was Lakers and Spurs and a bunch of also rans and the Lakers were actually down early in Melos career. Lastly Melo had talent. Gotta stop that myth too.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If Carmelo cared that much, he'd have never forced that trade to the Knicks... those Thuggets teams were better than any of them Knick squads.
I’ll never understand not just playing out that season. Obviously bruh shoulda been in on the Bron-Whistle team-up, but if he wanted to do it on his own terms, just go to NY the next season where they’ll have the roster that enticed him in the first place.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ll never understand not just playing out that season. Obviously bruh shoulda been in on the Bron-Whistle team-up, but if he wanted to do it on his own terms, just go to NY the next season where they’ll have the roster that enticed him in the first place.
His thinking was that he wouldn’t have gotten the same bag bc of the upcoming CBA negotiations and potential lockout. He also felt an way about them trading away A.I after making the WFC. He felt they should’ve been building on that success instead trying towards a rebuild that he felt wasn’t needed and wanted no parts of

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Joker got there 5 seasons later but they gave 15 away before that, to fukking Anthony Randolph

And?

He didn't retire, and clearly didn't want to stay...so why would they do him any service like that? especially when he was still in the league.

Carmelo is really a dude who did not care about winning,a legacy or any of that.... Everything was good as long as he could shoot 30 times a night and get paid top dollar. Dude literally begged to get back in the league

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His thinking was that he wouldn’t have gotten the same bag bc of the upcoming CBA negotiations and potential lockout. He also felt an way about them trading away A.I after making the WFC. He felt they should’ve been building on that success instead trying towards a rebuild that he felt wasn’t needed and wanted no parts of
AI was traded before they made the WCF.