Melo Believes The Denver Nuggets Gave Nikola Jokic The Jersey Number 15 To Erase His Accomplishments

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Drop Jokic on them Melo teams and he ain't accomplishing shyt either.
Bullshyt. I never heard something so ridiculous in my life...them Nuggets teams were stacked. You dont think Jokic could win with Allen Iverson, Kenyon Martin, Chauncey Billups, JR Smith, Nene, Juwon Howard, Birdman, Dahntay Jones and Chucky Atkins?

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Either way he was mad about A.I not being on the team, and the direction the nuggets where trying to go in at the time
Respectfully do you remember any of this actually happening and know of what you are speaking or did you make an assumption/misremember and now you dont just want to admit that and move on? Honestly, no judgment breh. Happens to the best of us.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Bullshyt. I never heard something so ridiculous in my life...them Nuggets teams were stacked. You dont think Jokic could win with Allen Iverson, Kenyon Martin, Chauncey Billups, JR Smith, Nene, Juwon Howard, Birdman, Dahntay Jones and Chucky Atkins?
Those teams are beating the Lakers and the Spurs? :stopitslime:
Nobody thought that shyt in real time.

09 he was close. But again, his best teammate was 32 year old Chauncey.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
His thinking was that he wouldn’t have gotten the same bag bc of the upcoming CBA negotiations and potential lockout. He also felt an way about them trading away A.I after making the WFC. He felt they should’ve been building on that success instead trying towards a rebuild that he felt wasn’t needed and wanted no parts of
The money part I understand. The other shyt I also understand, but he gotta make the business move, not the emotional one

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Melo's Nuggets teams were more talented than Jokic's lol. Stop with this hypothetical shyt

Facts

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Those teams are beating the Lakers and the Spurs? :stopitslime:
Nobody thought that shyt in real time.

09 he was close. But again, his best teammate was 32 year old Chauncey.
With Jokic...they might could beat the Spurs. Nothing was stopping Kobe's determination once he got Pau and the game started slowing down for Bynum. But don't act like Melo had a squad full of bums. Nobody thought THAT shyt in real time. The thought was they were underacheivers who couldn't figure out how to manage their egos and play winning basketball together. Them Nuggets squads were full of talented players who had great careers.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
What did Thick Iverson accomplish as a Nugget? He wanted out, so hes out. Okc need to give Durant that treatment

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Agreed. Ewing, Barkley, Reggie and others had their numbers retired and them nikkas didn't win sh*t.

The Nuggets could've easily gave Jokic a different number (#14 or #19) out of respect for Melo. They were being petty.

02gettyimages-57218991.jpg

nbcsp_charles_barkley_jersey_retirement.jpg

CcUWrojXEAAVYcs.0.jpg

Last edited: