Mel Gibson's next movie Hacksaw Ridge will be THE WWII film (Trailer Inside)

Groot

Guarding the Galaxy
Daps
Reppin
Planet X
propaganda.jpg

2je45yq.jpg
2je45yq.jpg
2je45yq.jpg
2je45yq.jpg
grootb.png

We are Groot!

W4rsSs9.png

I am Groot...

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Need WW 3 to happen already so we can have some fresh material
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein

Ain't gonna be movies after WW3.:ufdup:

Saw this over the weekend, finally. I was entertained. :ehh:

Good to great war scenes aside from the blatant cgi blood and other certain scenes.

Still didnt buy Vince Vaughn and Worthington was kind of weak too but they don't ruin the film by any means.

Good war movie though , good return film from Mel but with a bigger budget it mightve been even more epic. definitely some cheese in the first half, some shaky acting and dialogue.

Overall, I give it a B. :mjgrin:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
HO.....LY....shyt :wow:

this shyt was like 3 movies or some shyt.....first hour on some cheesy cac shyt then the next hour on some :merchant::sadcam::ohhh::gladbron::lupe: shyt...then the last 25-30 minutes is just :salute:

i hate mel as a human being but this mufukka does violence the way no one else can :ohlawd: the way the shyt pop off is pure INSANITY....who tf starts a war off like that besides a crazy mufukka like mel :heh:....this a top 5 war flick for me especially since my favorite war films are against the norm mostly

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
What the fukk are you even talkin bout fool :what:

The man has a career. He made a ton of money from Passion of the Christ and Apocalypto and then shytted on jews and Blacks and still is a filmmaker making big budget films so YES DUMB ASS HE HAS A CAREER

:mindblown:
Look here you fukking retard.

First,you quote a post that is literally months old to start an argument because youre really autistic.

2nd,if you think Mel Gibson career is the same you are a fukking moron.

He went from one of rhe biggest leading men in Hollywood and one of the acclaimed and prestigious directors to not making a film for many years and starring in low budget limited release films that nobody watched.

You keep harping on money made before his fall which has nothing to do with what I said because clearly, you are autistic.

If you want to live in a make believe world where Mel Gibson has the same career he had before fine but don't bother me your retardation.

When I say if Mel wants a a career again I mean wants the career he had again. Not this career he has now which is similar far from what he had its incredible.

I was being facetious and a bit hyperbolic but you are again autistic and can't understand this.

Last edited:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Look here you fukking retard.

First,you quote a post that is literally months old to start an argument because youre really autistic.

2nd,if you think Mel Gibson career is the same you are a fukking moron.

He went from one of rhe biggest leading men in Hollywood and one of the acclaimed and prestigious directors to not making a film for many years and starring in low budget limited release films that nobody watched.

You keep harping on money made before his fall which has nothing to do with what I said because clearly, you are autistic.

If you want to live in a make believe world where Mel Gibson has the same career he had before fine but don't bother me your retardation.

When I say if Mel wants a a career again I mean wants the career he had again. Not this career he has now which is similar far from what he had its incredible.

I was being facetious and a bit hyperbolic but you are again autistic and can't understand this.
This guy really is a dumb ass. I didn't see how old the post was but it doesn't even matter. You said some stupid ass dumb shyt.

I'm gonna say it again for your stupid ass.. If you already have made close to a billion dollars on movies you financed yourself YOU DON'T NEED TO SALVAGE YOUR "CAREER"

YOU HAVE CLOSE TO A BILLION DOLLARS..

:what:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
This guy really is a dumb ass. I didn't see how old the post was but it doesn't even matter. You said some stupid ass dumb shyt.

I'm gonna say it again for your stupid ass.. If you already have made close to a billion dollars on movies you financed yourself YOU DON'T NEED TO SALVAGE YOUR "CAREER"

YOU HAVE CLOSE TO A BILLION DOLLARS..

:what:
You're right.

Mel fukking Gibson no longer has to salvage his career.

Clearly things went fine for him for many years. And he is seen in the same light.

His films are still massive successes and he can direct anything he wants.

:mjlol:

Stop responding and leave the film room.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What a nonsensical film. CO who values human life beyond all else inspires the massacre of thousands of human beings. How dafuq does the ending fit with the message in the rest of the film?