Mel Gibson's next movie Hacksaw Ridge will be THE WWII film (Trailer Inside)

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Not a masterpiece I agree.... but Dunkirk looks bland as hell. Now obviously we ain't seen much but nothing impressive from the trailers so far.
You need to see the extended trailer.

This movie was solid. The first half of it was an absolute chore to get through, but the battle/rescue scenes were fantastic.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
If we judged films by their trailer suicide squad would've been an Oscar winning film. Nolan is a gawd there is always something more to his films than what meets the eye. definitely not something a trailer can capture
it is :troll:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
If we judged films by their trailer suicide squad would've been an Oscar winning film. Nolan is a gawd there is always something more to his films than what meets the eye. definitely not something a trailer can capture
I didn't say it was guaranteed to be wack or anything but once again your dikk riding is clouding your judgement. It's OK to like someone but this gawd shyt is lame bruh, get a new gig.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I didn't say it was guaranteed to be wack or anything but once again your dikk riding is clouding your judgement. It's OK to like someone but this gawd shyt is lame bruh, get a new gig.
How is my dikk riding clouding my judgment? Nolan is one of the greatest, most creative film makers to ever live