Meghan Markle debacle is white supremacy in rare form

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:yeshrug: For the folks who think Meghan is going divorce Harry in the near future, I'm calling It now....

After the divorce she's gonna come running to black men. She's going to be a single mother & she knows Black Men come from a community where single motherhood is the norm & even praised. So she'll be looking for well-off/rich simp nikka.

Ian Ahbaa f/ Area51

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
²15
:yeshrug: For the folks who think Meghan is going divorce Harry in the near future, I'm calling It now....

After the divorce she's gonna come running to black men. She's going to be a single mother & she knows Black Men come from a community where single motherhood is the norm & even praised. So she'll be looking for well-off/rich simp nikka.
Negged for excessive hoe babble:mjtf:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
TBH, I feel bad for them. :francis: I don't think she's going to get murked like Princess Di because she and Harry basically relinquished their right to the throne.

Yeah, people, especially black people in America seem to forget this. All we have to do is look at our last names. That's why I :mjlol: at the notion that Jews are the headship of WS. Nobody tops the Anglos in that department. NO ONE :mjpls:
You have a lot to learn:francis:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
e78G3ox.gif

And if anyone thinks those two are somehow untouchable because they'd be in a different country, you are wide asleep. That monarchy didn't set up the Commonwealth system for giggles, and local law has nothing to do with them as head of state. Independence means nothing to them. You're only out from under - legally - if you're a full republic, and sometimes not even then.

Anywhere you look a little more closely and see a "governor general" position, you'll know what it is.
People dont realize that the US is ALSO still subject to the british royal crown

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
in before "I hate Tariq" & "Everything he says is a lie"
@BujuBoombastic you nasty fukking fakkit, you negged me cuz i said that? 4 or 5 people please +rep me til i get back to +10. Cant believe filthy fakkits like you are allowed to breathe :russ:

All you're upset about is that I beat you to the punch of what your reply was going to be based around. :snoop: I feel bad for your sperm donor pappy for farting you out his rapist needledikk.

HIS BOYFRIEND @ALMIGHTY GOD Follows up with a neg some hours later. They must have just gotten done having buttsex. :heh:

As if it MATTERS :russ: :ucku:

Last edited: