Meghan Markle debacle is white supremacy in rare form

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If it gets dumb racists butthurt, I’m here for the chuckles.

Otherwise, I hope nobody is genuinely shocked that a dynasty which cut its teeth on the genocide of other cultures is racist.
so you telling me all those vicarious fans chasing a White Prince aren't getting crushed beneath the weight of reality?

who didn't see this coming except the blind? :deadmanny:

I honestly expected at least maybe 5 years but they barely made it through the fukking wedding. Shyt been a disaterous affair.

Meg went through that so hopefully y'all won't have to go through it. :huhldup:

Marry into a family of racists brehs :pachaha:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
so you telling me all those vicarious fans chasing a White Prince aren't getting crushed beneath the weight of reality?

who didn't see this coming except the blind? :deadmanny:

I honestly expected at least maybe 5 years but they barely made it through the fukking wedding. Shyt been a disaterous affair.

Meg went through that so hopefully y'all won't have to go through it. :huhldup:

Marry into a family of racists brehs :pachaha:
If they were goofy enough to believe that The Godfather’s of racism weren’t gonna have a problem with this then I don’t know what to tell them.

In their minds, this probably only adds to the intrigue on some “Dey gotta fight for their love” swoon bullshyt.:rolleyes:

I just see whites being...white.:yeshrug: On my give-a-fukk-o-meter, this ranks right down there with Janelle Monae’s sexual orientation. Only entertaining b/c whites are literally running their blood pressure up over what two complete strangers are doing with their lives.
:mjlol::laff:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Can someone tell me in laymen terms what this is all about? I don't keep up on this shyt

Harry married a biracial actress chick. Cacs over in the UK hated that shyt, and haven't let up on giving her grief over it. Harry is in love, or a simp, maybe it's the same thing, and realized that he is never going to be king. He's not even next in line for the shyt. He also still remembers the bullshyt him mom went through, and how she died. Plus he's kinda like the black sheep anyway. So he's:hubie:, and giving it up for his family, and going to live in Canada. The royals had a meeting about it today, and Queen Grandma said she's cool with it, but is going to hold them to what they said about being self sufficient. Which isn't going to be much of a problem since the two of them already have millions. He'll make money for speaking engagements and other appearances. She can go back to acting, which isn't a problem since a lot of shyt is filmed in Canada anyway. Whatever money they make though, they better hire A1 security, and deeply vet anyone they hire.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
e78G3ox.gif

And if anyone thinks those two are somehow untouchable because they'd be in a different country, you are wide asleep. That monarchy didn't set up the Commonwealth system for giggles, and local law has nothing to do with them as head of state. Independence means nothing to them. You're only out from under - legally - if you're a full republic, and sometimes not even then.

Anywhere you look a little more closely and see a "governor general" position, you'll know what it is.

Brits lowkey are still a superpower, they just move like theyre a regular little island nowadays but you know the vibes.