Meghan Markle debacle is white supremacy in rare form

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
I think that aspect more than anything scares the Royal Family if Megan and Harry decide to do a tell-all. You know the question is bound to come up and he has no loyalty or reason to keep quiet anymore.

Him seeing how they treat Megan is bringing up memories of him remembering how they treated his mom before they had her killed.

Yeahhhhh...... they can’t let that tell-all interview happen.
:gurl:

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
She should have known what she was getting herself into marrying into the Royal Family :yeshrug:

Marrying the b*stard son of the Royal Family who will never even sniff the throne didn’t help either.

Neither Megan, Harry nor their son will ever be as important as William and his family. As terrible as it is to say it, it’s the truth.

Important as in being on a symbolic throne?

No one cares about William and Kate. The ONLY reason Black people are semi-interested in this story is because of half-Black Megan.

Maybe William and Kate are more important in some way that concerns outdated British royalty customs, but again, Black people dont really care.

I’m sure only white people would care if there was no monarchy. Black people don’t give a fukk.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Important as in being on a symbolic throne?

No one cares about William and Kate. The ONLY reason Black people are semi-interested in this story is because of half-Black Megan.

Maybe William and Kate are more important in some way that concerns outdated British royalty customs, but again, Black people dont really care.

I’m sure only white people would care if there was no monarchy. Black people don’t give a fukk.

I’m referring to the throne and royalty importance

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
That’s why I said that I’m sure they are important involving the throne, but tbh honest, the throne isnt important. It’s symbolic at this point. If the monarchy dissolves, who would care?

We here on The Coli or in the US wouldn’t care, but the people living in their country would likely say otherwise.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
She’s going to divorce him within the next few years. If that. This shyt had nothing to do with White supremacy. It’s about control.

maybe maybe not if she was going to divorce him, would have been better to stay in England as she would have got more money

what I want to know is how she got a 169 dollar flight , it’s costing me like 350 one day to London from Canada always

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She tryna get rid of Harry but he won't go away. She tired of him and trying to divorce him and when she do ain't nothing go happen to her. She go live her best life happily ever after

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yes I know, but Canadians aren't raving lunatic royal subjects that think they own Harry the way people in actual England do. And Canada has weird press and human rights laws that can help shield Meghan

Meghan used to live here and has prominent friends

Canada still loves the royals, by law rcmp offers security to any royals once in Canada.