Meghan Markle debacle is white supremacy in rare form

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

Fool: "People should be able to say what they want to say"

Same fool: "I'm having sleepless nights because of the awful things people have been saying to me"

Me: "They are just saying unfortunate statements. Stop bleating about it. Woke anti-death-threat moron. It's just an opinion. They are not going to do anything."

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
I'm not "desperate" to claim anyone.
Again, me as some Meghan Markle stan is ridiculous as I've said earlier, I've never even watched any of her movies or TV shows.
Again, I'm just sick of retarded ass nikkaz like you with your arbitrary ass definitions of who's Black.
When Tiger won the Masters, he was the 1st BLACK golfer to win the Masters
The nikka was on the front of Jet magazine a bunch of times.
Wasn't nobody calling that nikka Cablasian back in the '90s.
He was a nikka, simple as that.
When that old White golfer went in on his ass and talked about him serving collard greens and fried chicken at The Masters, he was a nikka, period.
Only you young nikkaz start with that mixed Black people aint Black shyt.
You're desperate and telling on yourself because you're naming dropping random biracials whether they have examples of embracing their Blackness or not, so to deflect from no examples from Meghan

The folks who claimed Tiger are doing exactly what you're doing with Meghan...blindly claiming with the selfish ability to create any narratives to apply on him because he purposely kept quiet and indifferent to Black plights while having a great relationship with his father...so instead of learning from blindly claiming Tiger, you still want to blindly claim Meghan due to her relationship with mother because it makes you feel warm inside. More inconsistency and nobody else benefits but you and Meghan

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
You're desperate and telling on yourself because you're naming dropping random biracials whether they have examples of embracing their Blackness or not, so to deflect from no examples from Meghan

The folks who claimed Tiger are doing exactly what you're doing with Meghan...blindly claiming with the selfish ability to create any narratives to apply on him because he purposely kept quiet and indifferent to Black plights while having a great relationship with his father...so instead of learning from blindly claiming Tiger, you still want to blindly claim Meghan due to her relationship with mother because it makes you feel warm inside. More inconsistency and nobody else benefits but you and Meghan

nikka, stop attributing attributes to me.:stopitslime:

You don't know me & you don't know my style.

Strawman arguments are bytch made.

Aint nobody feeling fuzzy inside about no damn Meghan Markle, again, a woman who I've never watched on TV in a movie.

I don't claim her.

I don't claim Tiger Woods.

What I said was you don't get to change who is and isn't Black based on some arbitrary shyt.

America decided Tiger Woods was Black, not me or the Black community in general. He's Black

Same thing with Meghan. You don't have to think she's Black.

Hell, she doesn't have to think she's Black.

America says she's Black, therefore she's Black.

And now those CACs in England are showing her that she's Black too.

You dumb ass Coli nikkaz think you can just make up your own rules when it don't work that way.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest

Aint nobody feeling fuzzy inside about no damn Meghan Markle, again, a woman who I've never watched on TV in a movie.
I don't claim her.
What I said was you don't get to change who is and isn't Black based on some arbitrary shyt.
America decided Tiger Woods was Black, not me or the Black community in general. He's Black
You dumb ass Coli nikkaz think you can just make up your own rules when it don't work that way.
...America also questioned Black folks' intelligence and humanity, so you must agree with those views too

To conclude, from this thread you believe Meghan is Black because of
  • positive relationship with mom,
  • Tiger Woods, and
  • what America says
...your selfish actions / illogical reasoning / inconsistency are doing the attributing, not me or the Black community in general
:camby:

Switch topic, it will be self serving manipulators like this with faux outrage over the term "People of Color," while being indifferent/all inclusive about Black identity

• Dap
Reactions: ECA

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
...America also questioned Black folks' intelligence and humanity, so you must agree with those views too

To conclude, from this thread you believe Meghan is Black because of
  • positive relationship with mom,
  • Tiger Woods, and
  • what America says
...your selfish actions / illogical reasoning / inconsistency are doing the attributing, not me or the Black community in general
:camby:

Switch topic, it will be self serving manipulators like this with faux outrage over the term "People of Color," while being indifferent/all inclusive about Black identity

NO, I said she's Black because she's Black.

The same way Barack Obama's Black, Bob Marley's Black, Frederick Douglass is Black, and Halle Berry is Black.

They have a Black parent. That's what makes them Black.

You the one trying to switch shyt up.

nikka, this is what has been Black for a million years in this country.

You the one asking people to prove their Blackness.

With your logic, Rachel Dolezal is Black because she claims to be Black and is a part of "urban culture".

I aint make the rules, but I know damn well that your monkey ass don't get to make the rules either.

This nikka said "selfish reasons".:russ:

Like I'm the one who called Barack Obama the first Black president and Tiger Woods the first Black golfer to win the Masters. :stopitslime:

Undefined187

Banned
Daps
This woman is not black. I don’t know anyone here in the UK that considers her so.

Now she’s back in America hopefully we don’t have to hear about her anymore. Media coverage was fukking excessive and I don’t even watch the news.

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF

I don't claim her.

I doubt if most people in America think she's black. And definitely not most people in England. I think most folks would consider her biracial.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I doubt if most people in America think she's black. And definitely not most people in England. I think most folks would consider her biracial.

In America she's considered Black by everybody who's not a Coli type militant

Again, we've had the same standards of who's Black & who isn't for like 400 years.

These nikkaz just think they're gonna change that shyt:russ:

Meghan Markle, Black Royalty in a Castle of White Privilege
Meghan Markle is Black Royalty: Here Are 6 More Royal Black Women Around the World - Black Enterprise
MEGHAN MARKLE, Our Beautiful Majestic Black Princess Changes England’s Monarchy ... FOREVER !!! - Los Angeles Sentinel
Before we continue... - The Lily

Counter Racist Male

Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
In America she's considered Black by everybody who's not a Coli type militant

Again, we've had the same standards of who's Black & who isn't for like 400 years.

These nikkaz just think they're gonna change that shyt:russ:

Meghan Markle, Black Royalty in a Castle of White Privilege
Meghan Markle is Black Royalty: Here Are 6 More Royal Black Women Around the World - Black Enterprise
MEGHAN MARKLE, Our Beautiful Majestic Black Princess Changes England’s Monarchy ... FOREVER !!! - Los Angeles Sentinel
Before we continue... - The Lily

That's not the truth. Mulattoes were consider their own category until about about 85 years ago. They always had relative better treatment by whites because of their color. They even had separate communities. There is a growing biracial movement and I pretty sure most people in America here in 2020 would consider her a mixed person.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
That's not the truth. Mulattoes were consider their own category until about about 85 years ago. They always had relative better treatment by whites because of their color. They even had separate communities. There is a growing biracial movement and I pretty sure most people in America here in 2020 would consider her a mixed person.

Dude, Frederick Douglass & Booker T. Washington were and are absolutely considered Black in America.:stopitslime:

So was Eartha Kitt

Charles Mingus, Black

Della Reese, Black

Remember biracial light-skinned Blacks were considered HOUSE N*GGERS doing slavery.

They were still n*ggers though.

Counter Racist Male

Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Dude, Frederick Douglass & Booker T. Washington were and are absolutely considered Black in America.:stopitslime:

So was Eartha Kitt

Charles Mingus, Black

Della Reese, Black

Frederick Douglass came out of slavery. And even then many mulattoes segregated themselves from the greater black community. Racial integrity laws were in full effect in 20th century. Biracial born today are nothing like the ones born decades and centuries ago.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Frederick Douglass came out of slavery. And even then many mulattoes segregated themselves from the greater black community. Racial integrity laws were in full effect in 20th century. Biracial born today are nothing like the ones born decades and centuries ago.

One minute you say mulattoes were their own category until 85 years ago, then you say Frederick Douglass was Black because he came out of slavery. Which one is it? Were mulattoes not Black until 85 years ago, or were they always considered just another type of Black (house negroes/field negroes) (they were).

I got mulattoes in my family going back 3, 4 generations, who were born in the late 1800s.

They were Black.:stopitslime:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

ESX330OX0AAY45d
:myman:

• Dap
Reactions: .r.