Meghan Markle debacle is white supremacy in rare form

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
maybe maybe not if she was going to divorce him, would have been better to stay in England as she would have got more money

what I want to know is how she got a 169 dollar flight , it’s costing me like 350 one day to London from Canada always
If she stayed in England and tried that shyt she would probably like Princess Diana. They are definitely going to cut the money off.

But lmaoo at that fight shyt:mjlol:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
I think people are caring because a U.S. commoner has persuaded a “royal,” albeit an positionally impotent “royal”, to openly flout an institution that has been around for ages. Meghan and Harry’s rebellion and tacit resistance against such a pervasive overarching institution, despite the motivations , maybe strikes a chord with some.

then you have #GMB gang just waiting for the divorce to happen :manny:

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
A half Black woman marrying into a British Royal family spelled trouble from the start.

She'll never be accepted by a lot of people in that circle regardless of how much it seems like the world has changed.
Even by the common British cac. Look at the fool Piers Morgan losing his mind over this like he is a member of the royal family.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I think people are caring because a U.S. commoner has persuaded a “royal,” albeit an positionally impotent “royal”, to openly flout an institution that has been around for ages. Meghan and Harry’s rebellion and tacit resistance against such a pervasive overarching institution, despite the motivations , maybe strikes a chord with some.

then you have #GMB gang just waiting for the divorce to happen :manny:

In a way, it reminds me of the Jay Electronica situation years back when he was involved with that Rothschild lady.

A commoner basically infiltrating (no pun intended) a member of such a high profile family and causing them to break status quo.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Yes I know, but Canadians aren't raving lunatic royal subjects that think they own Harry the way people in actual England do. And Canada has weird press and human rights laws that can help shield Meghan

True

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
In a way, it reminds me of the Jay Electronica situation years back when he was involved with that Rothschild lady.

A commoner basically infiltrating (no pun intended) a member of such a high profile family and causing them to break status quo.

exactly .

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
TBH, I feel bad for them. :francis: I don't think she's going to get murked like Princess Di because she and Harry basically relinquished their right to the throne.

People think they're less threatening because of how they talk.
Brits invented global slavery, they're the ogs of WS

Yeah, people, especially black people in America seem to forget this. All we have to do is look at our last names. That's why I :mjlol: at the notion that Jews are the headship of WS. Nobody tops the Anglos in that department. NO ONE :mjpls:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
exactly .

A rags to riches story basically a person of her color and stature is/was never suppose to reach that level of status and become royalty even if he doesn’t have a stake at the throne.

She was supposed to have the fairytale ending that a lot of women (including black women specifically) could ever dream of. Unfortunately, she didn’t realize that it only happens in movies and on TV :mjlol: