Meghan Markle debacle is white supremacy in rare form

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Harry is not directly in line for the throne, why the fukk is this such a big deal???
What yall don't understand is that this is a family tradition they take very seriously over there, yeah he may not be up for the "throne" but he still has to abide by the rules (tradition) and the fact that Meghan is the "new girl" tryna run things to her comfortability, unwilling to abide by the family is a big deal.

It's not the same as a regular marriage out here in America where things like this are handled completely different. In America, if a wife doesn't like the way her husband's fam is trying to run their way of living, the husband could just stop associating with his fam all together to satisfy his wife but with the royals, he can't just up and leave and cut off association/family ties.

I don't even care about this shyt but I can see why this is a big deal in their circle.

Last edited:

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
It’s weird but it comes down to this even though Harry will never rule the queen needs to have him beside his brother William because everyone else has dirt on them for reasons( Queen old and people think she doesn’t show emotion peep the Diana situation. Charles the whole Camila thing even til this day she can’t get certain titles to appease the public. William he became ugly and started to bald also he’s been exposed as a cheater)

A couple of years ago the BBC had a movie where the Queen died and Charles became king but before the coronation he gave the crown to William and Kate. The craziest part was that it had Harry falling in love with and marrying a Black woman. This was years before Megan

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
e78G3ox.gif

And if anyone thinks those two are somehow untouchable because they'd be in a different country, you are wide asleep. That monarchy didn't set up the Commonwealth system for giggles, and local law has nothing to do with them as head of state. Independence means nothing to them. You're only out from under - legally - if you're a full republic, and sometimes not even then.

Anywhere you look a little more closely and see a "governor general" position, you'll know what it is.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
e78G3ox.gif

And if anyone thinks those two are somehow untouchable because they'd be in a different country, you are wide asleep. That monarchy didn't set up the Commonwealth system for giggles, and local law has nothing to do with them as head of state. Independence means nothing to them. You're only out from under - legally - if you're a full republic, and sometimes not even then.

Anywhere you look a little more closely and see a "governor general" position, you'll know what it is.

The Gov General reports back to England?

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
I don't keep track of these Royals, but the first thing I thought about when I heard about this was Princess Diana. They are going to make this chick commit that or force her death.