Megan thee stallion blames her friends and close associates for her drinking problems “they never stopped me”

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I mean, she does have a point. Yes, she's a grown adult but what exactly are friends for if they're not looking out for you in the sense of wanting to see you do better? I don't think she's absolutely absolving herself of her agency in this but more of being saddened by the people around her not trying to advise her to do better.

Enabling addicts or people isn't some new concept as much as some people here are gonna try to make it seem because it's Meg.

Like Kanye is the same exact way but only worse because we actually know for a fact that people around him have called him out, tried to get him help and/or look out for him just for him to fire them or attempt to publicly shame them. To my knowledge, we haven't heard that about Meg so idk why we should automatically assume that she wouldn't pay them no kind.

Shorty became big right when her mom and grandma died. Basically leaving her alone in a predatory industry. She's obviously not the greatest person but I do think she's fukked up and needs help.
Got damn Superman take it easyyyy

Daps
FATszP.gif

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
You know your posts are public right? Tory gonna be alright. You been mad since 2021.
Your posts are public too good brother

We don’t kno nun these mfs take that cape off

Same way I can understand Tory lost the case is the same way U needa understand this lady is accountable for her own actions

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Your posts are public too good brother

We don’t kno nun these mfs take that cape off

Same way I can understand Tory lost the case is the same way U needa understand this lady is accountable for her own actions

And I have been always consistent. Now, if you can find any posts of me not holding Meg accountable, shifting blame or anything then post em. I've just been consistent about Tory shooting her. In the same post you quoted, I literally said she isn't the best person but she obviously needs help.

Which she does and it's corny as fukk to deny that just because some lame ass rapper she tried covering for was adamant about being a weirdo because of nikkas like you

You been on a run just constantly talking down on her name because of the shooting. like this thread.

Outta curiosity, did you actually watch the video? Idk how you can hear that and think those people are friends or good people to be around.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
So fukking true. Very dangerous beings

My ex use to do that shyt. “I’m not feeling good right now. Hmp!”

Use to tell her to go get an Uber to urgent care or check for Cup Noodles in her pantry to feel better.

:mjlit:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
As if women even do this with their friends in the first place:mjlol:

That's why it's always us men who have to do this.

Pardi tried to tell her and all she did is try to fight him and then she cheated on him :mjlol:

Have y'all ever had a woman tell you that her friends have told her to stop doing something that is clearly bad for them outside of going back to a breh they don't like? :mjlol:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Sisterhood does as Sisterhood does :mjgrin:

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
Bytch you’re a grown ass woman…. I’m your friend not your sobriety counselor…. You drink cuz you want to not cuz I or your other friends make you…. Grow up whore

:hhh:

These chicks be living in a parallel universe of their own, I swear

The more and more I learn about her, thr more I feel like Tory should be free