Megan thee stallion blames her friends and close associates for her drinking problems “they never stopped me”

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
What do you expect her to say?

She is 100% right and it is a good sign that she is recognising it. She might not have appreciated friends who would tell her to stop wilding out and that might be the reason she had so enables around her.

But she isn't wrong in recognising that the people around her were quite happy to watch her push the self-destruct button.

I hope that she bounces back and encourages younger women not to walk into the same bear traps.
You’re right!

But the point remains, at the end of the day, you are responsible for YOU.

And I completely empathize with her. The thing is, what she was expecting them to step in and do was literally something that your family will do- if they’re decent.

Her REAL friends were not in Hollywood with her making $ off her. Those are the ppl stil living their real, normal lives back home. She is probably talking about “yes men”.

There’s a reason why her favorite person —Beyoncé, doesn’t have a bunch of “home girls” all around.

And it’s the same for male celebs, too.

I feel for Meg because she has gone through A LOT. She had a breakdown like all these other celebs, and it took this for her to see that she has to be on her square at all times. Stop the drinking and drugs 🤷🏾‍♀️

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I understand. She surrounded herself with people that just want to spend money and enjoy the ride. Good friends look out for your well-being even when you don't.

BUT.......

They're not the blame for you making the decisions you were making. Hold yourself accountable and the chaos around you will become clearer and you adjust accordingly.
/thread

Buzzed Lightyear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Her friends aren't to blame AT ALL. Have you ever told an alcoholic that they drink too much? Never turns out well.