Megan thee stallion blames her friends and close associates for her drinking problems “they never stopped me”

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Her friends couldn't even stop her from fukking their men so who they going stop her from drinking and partying
This chick is just insufferable. Does she ever talk about anything positive at this point? Every viral clip is her complaining about something or being woe.is.me
The truthfulness in this statement has me :dead:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I mean, she does have a point. Yes, she's a grown adult but what exactly are friends for if they're not looking out for you in the sense of wanting to see you do better? I don't think she's absolutely absolving herself of her agency in this but more of being saddened by the people around her not trying to advise her to do better.

Enabling addicts or people isn't some new concept as much as some people here are gonna try to make it seem because it's Meg.

Like Kanye is the same exact way but only worse because we actually know for a fact that people around him have called him out, tried to get him help and/or look out for him just for him to fire them or attempt to publicly shame them. To my knowledge, we haven't heard that about Meg so idk why we should automatically assume that she wouldn't pay them no kind.

Shorty became big right when her mom and grandma died. Basically leaving her alone in a predatory industry. She's obviously not the greatest person but I do think she's fukked up and needs help.

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
Thread title is kinda clickbaity*
Where did she blame her friends for her behavior?

Megan didn't say any of her mess was someone else's fault. She didn't say her emotional stability was anyone else's fault. The only negative thing she said about her friends was that they saw her crashing out and didn't say anything or do anything to help.

That doesn't make someone a good friend. Now that she's in a better place she doesn't want to be around people that aren't go to help her when she's in a dark place.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if she is blaming others instead of taking personal accountability then she is still an addict and will continue to have drinking problems

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
:camby: Blame it on the alcohol head ass h*e.

You can’t erase those miles on that raggedy pwussy by blaming your friends shorty. Self-accountability is a foreign concept for women lol