Megan thee stallion blames her friends and close associates for her drinking problems “they never stopped me”

Canon

Veteran
Daps
It’s good that she’s getting the help she needs, but throwing your friends under the bus like that is wack. Ultimately, you are responsible for you and we’ve all gone through something. I also doubt her friends could’ve told her no without her wylin out. “You should’ve stopped me!!” Well, you threw a whole tantrum another time we tried to get you to do something, and ended up doing what you wanted to do anyways.
she's not getting the help she needs if this is the conclusion she came to

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What do you expect her to say?

She is 100% right and it is a good sign that she is recognising it. She might not have appreciated friends who would tell her to stop wilding out and that might be the reason she had so enables around her.

But she isn't wrong in recognising that the people around her were quite happy to watch her push the self-destruct button.

I hope that she bounces back and encourages younger women not to walk into the same bear traps.

In principle she is absolutely right, regardless of if she is telling the truth or not…. but nikkas that post here will dismiss the principle because of the messenger…..and just solely attack the messenger

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
funny-smile-guy-holding-laughter-ls5lvwuwaq54k5yn.gif

Last edited:

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Enablers are no help, this much is true...

But you also can't put blame on them as if you would've listened and changed your ways if only someone had spoken up. You're still responsible for what you're doin'.

It's fair to realize some of your friends are just followers who'll let you self-destruct as long as they can still benefit from being around you. Those are people you prolly shouldn't fukk with after you get yourself together. Still, your decisions were your decisions. You gotta take the weight for that shyt, it ain't anyone else's job to run another adult's life.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Her friends couldn't even stop her from fukking their men so who they going stop her from drinking and partying
This chick is just insufferable. Does she ever talk about anything positive at this point? Every viral clip is her complaining about something or being woe.is.me