Megan thee stallion blames her friends and close associates for her drinking problems “they never stopped me”

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like she got those Natureboy clips I sent her. Good to see that she is doing better. You cant blame your friends for not stopping you though. If I choose friends who encourage me to shoot nikkas I have a problem with. I cant be mad,because they may genuinely think that will help me solve my problem. Because that may be the way they cope with their issues.

Not their fault I couldnt spot thier percieved short comings,and low vibrational behavior. If im not on a higher level of thinking im likely just as bad,or at least probably not helping their growth. Her friends may have been helping her in the ways they know how. She woke up and realized they werent capable of being friends she needs. Now that she knows better,she should attempt to reach back out to certain ones who didnt shyt on her. Because now she should be capable in helping them be better. Some friends will grow,some cant,some will reject you. Im not really for outgrowing friends and leaving them for dead though,unless they were malicious.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Meg been an alcoholic. Hope she cleaned that up, one of the 12 steps is taking responsibility ain't it :skip:

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ive been around women like meg my whole life.

If you aint with the shyts, you boring. And will look to hang with other down birds.

Then they pick shytty ppl and wonder why none of them have redeemable qualities when you ask them for value. They dont have it to offer it.

She lying though. She testified. That worse than chatty patty behind pols back. shyt is a sworn statement

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nah, a lot of celebrities or wealthy people go through this.

The people around you enable you cause they wanna keep partying too.

Difficult to have real friends in that position.

She’s obviously responsible for herself, but friends are supposed to pull you back when you are wildin

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Depressed and trying to run and hide with distractions.

She's still got problems she hasn't addressed. Most women don't wake up thinking "yeah imma be a stripper" there was some shyt going on underneath the surface. I don't know why people act shocked when it comes out that a rapper is mentally ill. Look at the environment they came from and things they were exposed to. Do you really expect someone to be normal after that shyt? :dahell:

Daps
Victim complex and narcisist behavior. The fact she is blaming them, after apparently becoming sober for the moment, shows she would of or negated any advice anybody gave her until the consequences became dire. Pitiful

horizon

Veteran
Daps
Meg could say the sky is blue and yall nikkas would say it's green and then "dance, bytch" :mjlol: