Megan thee stallion blames her friends and close associates for her drinking problems “they never stopped me”

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Megan ain't a good friend either. Was pimping Kelcie out to rappers and slept with Tory behind Kelcie back.

That's why Kelcie put lead in her feet
Exactly

I can’t even understand how people cant even see that shyt

You saw what it was like being her “friend”. Quite possibly the most obvious thing I’ve ever seen and you can tell how it’s affecting her

Even her boy”friend” caught strays and dropped a diss track

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I think Tory Lanez is a guilty dikkhead but ever heard the phrase water seeks its own level?

That describes Meg perfectly. She’s really not a great person which partially explains why she’s in precarious situations as often as she is.
She's a terrible person, you can see with how all her relationships end up, and not just romantically

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Enablers are no help, this much is true...

But you also can't put blame on them as if you would've listened and changed your ways if only someone had spoken up. You're still responsible for what you're doin'.

It's fair to realize some of your friends are just followers who'll let you self-destruct as long as they can still benefit from being around you. Those are people you prolly shouldn't fukk with after you get yourself together. Still, your decisions were your decisions. You gotta take the weight for that shyt, it ain't anyone else's job to run another adult's life.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
if she is blaming others instead of taking personal accountability then she is still an addict and will continue to have drinking problems
Who-Killed-Hannibal.jpg

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
A lot of people in those circles of heavy drinking/club/industry party scene

A) couldn't recognize that someone had a problem, because it would acknowledge their own

B) everyone's behavior gets so extreme regarding drinking/drugs/late nights that it gets hard to see through all of it, as in they are all fukked up all the time.

C) wouldn't have the experience or the language to recognize someone who had a real issue vs just drinking a little too much

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Lmao man somebody go see what that Kelsey gotta say about this. I hate when ppl do what tf they wanna do regardless of what you say and blame you when it goes bad

Traveler

All Star
Daps
What kills mean these demons always talk about God got them and is in their corner all the time, but they know damn good and well the ain't never set foot in a church a day in their life, much less understand scripture and try to even attempt to follow it.

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
Man a lot of y’all brehs need to take your foot off the gas when it comes to hating on Meg. Looking at the vid IN A VACUUM I didn’t see her outright blaming anybody for her actions but she got to a place where she realized that real healthy friends would’ve tried to get her to tone down instead of turn up and she cut out the unhealthy influences in her life. I don’t see a problem with that.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Black women are so unprotected…
Even from other Black women
full

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H