Megan thee Stallion accused of buying 30 Million streams

No Hook

Feet On Land
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Whats the last Megan song u heard a bunch of chicks bumping? Outside of that diss track to Nicki that went viral? Even her last song with Cardi flopped. Maybe they might bump some old shyt but nothing new.

I digress. I still think that's more cause of Glo because any track she does on her own flops to oblivion.

My statement even earlier in thread was aside from the diss records. Go back and check.

Those two statements don't correlate at all

Her last dolo single Boa peaked #39. Do you consider that a flop to oblivion?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Those two statements don't correlate at all

Her last dolo single Boa peaked #39. Do you consider that a flop to oblivion?
nikka are u not comprehending? Boa was dissing Nicki Minaj. Hiss was dissing Pardi. Both went viral for those reasons. Have u actually heard these songs or are u just looking things up to win an argument. U literally just set urself up to prove me right.

No Hook

Feet On Land
Daps
Reppin
Philly
nikka are u not comprehending? Boa was dissing Nicki Minaj. Hiss was dissing Pardi. Both went viral for those reasons. Have u actually heard these songs or are u just looking things up to win an argument. U literally just set urself up to prove me right.

No nikka you aren't comprehending

They're solo songs she has done by herself and aren't flops to oblivion as you stated. It doesn't matter who she was dissing they're her songs that she did dolo that didn't flop

I be damned if a nikka like you that rock purple doo rags and big fake ass earrings get buck with me

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
I’m 39, own my house and a two flat I also teach kids, I don’t know what that had to do with music , I just added it because you did lol, bytches in they 30’s still listen to music, just say you don’t go outside my guy, they was bumping Meg at the damn essence fest this past weekend, again..I apologize if you don’t go outside my guy, just stick to what you know :mjlol:

I hope you don't teach how you type on the Coli, or them kids getting them special Ed lessons :huhldup:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
No nikka you aren't comprehending

They're solo songs she has done by herself and aren't flops to oblivion as you stated. It doesn't matter who she was dissing they're her songs that she did dolo that didn't flop

I be damned if a nikka like you that rock purple doo rags and big fake ass earrings get buck with me
Son what the fukk are u arguing with me for. My whole point from the beginning was outside of her dissing her songs flop. If u don't agree make a recent example or keep it pushing.

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
Not sure about the validity of this one. Spotify isn't confirming anything. But I doubt RN is buying streams, lol.

But shorty has a #3 album in the country right now. Right behind Taylor Swift. She'll be just fine.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Judging by the comments in here, Meg should have made better decisions in who she associated with earlier in her career. Because of those choices, she has this weird hodge podge of anti-stans comprised of unhinged Barbs and Tory apologists who pray on her down fall.

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
I typically judge a song by if I can avoid it or not.

"Not Like Us" gave me that 90's energy when a song was hot, you heard it on the radio, cars passing by...everywhere.

The Glorilla/Megan song was def everywhere, I kept thinking it was "Pretty Boy Swag" by Soulja lol

but outside of that, I know Girls love her, but they havent gravitated to anything recent I cant feel.

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
Judging by the comments in here, Meg should have made better decisions in who she associated with earlier in her career. Because of those choices, she has this weird hodge podge of anti-stans comprised of unhinged Barbs and Tory apologists who pray on her down fall.

That's exactly what it is.

There are a lot of weirdo dudes on here who hate women, and are obsessed with Tory, so those same dudes always run to these kinds of threads to hate on Megan. They actually get mad if you don’t join them in hating on a woman. Sh*t is wild. And the Nicki fans are just as weird. They act like she's gonna hit them with a check if they hate everyone she hates. Comical sh*t.