Megan thee Stallion accused of buying 30 Million streams

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
I will say that i HIGHLY suspect the tour game is likely gamed as well. Live Nation tours I’ve noticed almost always “sell out” immediately or within days…I’m almost certain it’s because of bots buy tickets in bulk and are immediately placed on resell sites, which are in turn also owned by Live Nation…in practice I take advantage of this by buying tickets to “sold out” shows like an hour before it starts, day of, at steep discount off the listed price because the reseller is just trying to get them off….i don’t buy for one sec a Megan concert is selling out in hours at some random date in Sacramento 4 months in advance like she’s Taylor Swift or some shyt :mjlol:

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
I will say that i HIGHLY suspect the tour game is likely gamed as well. Live Nation tours I’ve noticed almost always “sell out” immediately or within days…I’m almost certain it’s because of bots buy tickets in bulk and are immediately placed on resell sites, which are in turn also owned by Live Nation…in practice I take advantage of this by buying tickets to “sold out” shows like an hour before it starts, day of, at steep discount off the listed price because the reseller is just trying to get them off….i don’t buy for one sec a Megan concert is selling out in hours at some random date in Sacramento 4 months in advance like she’s Taylor Swift or some shyt :mjlol:

this 100 percent. ive always thought this. The whole game is rigged.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Seems like that Tory shyt really fukked her image up. It probably wasnt even the fact that she got shot, but how she handled it. Going on Gayle and lying and stuff.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Seems like that Tory shyt really fukked her image up. It probably wasnt even the fact that she got shot, but how she handled it. Going on Gayle and lying and stuff.
:heh: the rumor isn't even confirmed or real but yall want to believe this and still hold on to dusty lanes is wild