Meet The New White House Press Secretary

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Democrats love their neocolonial tethers. You’ll rarely, if ever, find a heteronormative cis gendered black man or woman who’s descended from American slaves and married to another descendant of American slaves occupying a high profile position within the current Democratic party.

fukk Joe Biden and fukk the Democrats.

:francis:

JOYCELYN ELDERS. THE FIRST AFRICAN-AMERICAN SURGEON GENERAL.

UcPEYJz.jpg

she was ahead of her time, because they're just now getting around to doing the things she advocated for.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Democrats love their neocolonial tethers. You’ll rarely, if ever, find a heteronormative cis gendered black man or woman who’s descended from American slaves and married to another descendant of American slaves occupying a high profile position within the current Democratic party.

fukk Joe Biden and fukk the Democrats.

:francis:

:mjlol: Yeah fukk them Democrats for putting on black people who are not of my specific ethnic background, family history, slave ship, sexual orientation, or gender. How dare they. What an affront.

:mjlol:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
She is melanated. Soon as I saw this announcement and her picture I was like "Cacs with flags on their Twitter Avis and Coli nikkas gonna be furious" :dead:

Black women in particular aint allowed to have shyt out here without aggravating these clowns.

Lets see if Im right.
You're right :deadmanny:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Another Black person with a non-Black spouse. :mjlol:

Jim Crow Joe love his nikkas a certain way. :smugbiden:

Oh yeah. Every white supremacist I know loves going out their way to place black people in positions of power as long as theyre also gay, female, and engaged in an interracial relationship. You know how passionate they are about giving someone who embodies not one, but four things they detest, power and representation in our government.

You black conservative c00ns are just damn strange.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
It does seem to be a trend with his selections.:jbhmm:

:hubie:

:mjpls:

Lloyd Austin, secretary of fukking state.
NINTCHDBPICT000631991894.jpg

Michael Regan, administrator of the EPA
EDD7iq8W4AEFjA_.jpg

Linda Thomas-Greenfield, US ambassador to the UN
Linda-Thomas-Greenfield-3.jpg

I know looking ignorant, stupid and uninformed is a common trait of being a black conservative but try just a little harder breh.