Meet The New White House Press Secretary

Daps
I'm tired of the trend in general of us clapping whenever a government position is given to a bourgeois negro and it doesn't trickle down to the poor
But Black girl magic!!!!

This position is White House press secretary. What does it have to do with the poor? What kind of people do you think get these positions? You have to have connections. They aren’t going to find some random poor black person from the hood. More black immigrants have money, and access to certain circles. They also stress education more than ADOS.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
This position is White House press secretary. What does it have to do with the poor? What kind of people do you think get these positions? You have to have connections. They aren’t going to find some random poor black person from the hood. More black immigrants have money, and access to certain circles. They also stress education more than ADOS.
Right so I dont care
I don't care that it's a non FBA
And I wouldn't care even if it was a FBA
Because these first Black person in government role doesn't do shyt for most Black ppl

If it makes you proud, cool
It's not going to change my stance

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Some of you all are seriously miserable and need help.

It’s amazing to watch time and time again you go out of your way to downplay a person’s accomplishments.

If they don’t meet your definition of what it means to be black, you pivot to some other made up bullshyt like thr fukking Grinch.

Every time it’s this:

“Oh he / she is black? But they’re children of immigrants :hhh:

“Oh he / she is ADOS? But he / she is a member of the bourgeois :hhh:

“Oh he / she is ADOS and didn’t grow up wealthy? But he / she isn’t straight :hhh:

“Oh he / she is ADOS, didn’t grow up wealthy and is straight? But he / she isn’t dating someone who’s black :hhh:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

It’s amazing to watch time and time again you go out of your way to shyt on another person’s accomplishments.

If they don’t meet your arbitrary definition of what it means to be black, you pivot to some other made up bullshyt like a fukking Grinch.

Every time it’s this:

“Oh he / she is ADOS and didn’t grow up wealthy? But he / she isn’t straight :hhh:

“Oh he / she is ADOS, didn’t grow up wealthy and is straight? But he / she isn’t dating someone who’s black :hhh:
I'm not miserable
I just don't care

Ppl like you seem miserable and mad ppl have other concerns

:yeshrug:

You got Naija in your name...never fails:mjlol:

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

It’s amazing to watch time and time again you go out of your way to shyt on another person’s accomplishments.

If they don’t meet your arbitrary definition of what it means to be black, you pivot to some other made up bullshyt like a fukking Grinch.

Every time it’s this:

Yeah. Ethnicity, social class background, race or phenotype of spouse are all smokescreens.
MFers resent seeing Black people in any prominent position.
Can't relate to success , so they try to undermine the success of others.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Her and her partner
Suzanne-Malveaux.jpg

Imagine having to eat that cooter everyday :scust:she could have done better.

Ake1725

All Star
Daps
Nobody knows if Katenji Brown is FBA, her parents background is not known, besides living in Miami. There is no information stating where here parents are from, including her grandparents.
I thought she was jamaican

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Yeah. Ethnicity, social class background, race or phenotype of spouse are all smokescreens.
MFers resent seeing Black people in any prominent position.
Can't relate to success , so they try to undermine the success of others.

Nah that’s not what it is at all.