Meet The New White House Press Secretary

Daps
Nah I'm tired of them pushing these women as representative of us

:mjtf:

So unless someone is ADOS, straight, and married to another ADOS, they shouldn’t be in these positions??? Do you automatically become less black if you aren’t in those categories? This is an educated and accomplished black woman, but her being gay, and married to a light skinned black woman who passes means she can’t represent us?

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
:mjtf:

So unless someone is ADOS, straight, and married to another ADOS, they shouldn’t be in these positions??? Do you automatically become less black if you aren’t in those categories? This is an educated and accomplished black woman, but her being gay, and married to a light skinned black woman who passes means she can’t represent us?

I'm tired of the Black people they overwhelmingly choose not being representative of Black people in America

You can take that however you like

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
TLR is funnier than classic comedy specials and faker than a $3 bill.

Custom made juelz for every Black person elected, appointed to a high position.

size0-full-army.mil-48237-2009-08-17-130827.jpg

Sec. of Defense Lloyd Austin

If I didn't see similar dismissive comments about straight, AA men with Black spouses, I might view some of your comments as being genuine. But y'all MFers stay on bullshyt.

One thing most of these appointees and elected officials have in common is that they were serious in their teens and 20s. The discipline and good decision making in their youth put them on the path to success in life.

You can't relate to that, because many of you were lollygagging and joking your way through life at those ages. And your life is what it is now, because of those decisions.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So the woman she’s with is just a light creole bw? Either way, (whether her partner is white, biracial or black) it doesn’t matter much to me. I’m glad to see a black person-a black woman- in this role. Good luck sis.

Edit: I thought y’all don’t care about bw who date out if they aren’t saying anything negative about y’all or aren’t divestors. She’s neither. Why can’t we just be happy for this brehette? Sheesh.

My thing is, I swear none of these facts about public figures personal lives are immediately published. Brehs are really out here LOOKING for reasons to not like these folks.

I will never in life understand it.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
We now have gay folks in office, which means you're gonna have trans people in office eventually.
Well she’s the first black press secretary, this is a fact,but do you honestly think there haven’t already been plenty of gay, hell probably crossdressing cabinet members who have held office?

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Well she’s the first black press secretary, this is a fact,but do you honestly think there haven’t already been plenty of gay, hell probably crossdressing cabinet members who have held office?

I'm talking about gay, nothing else. They have different views from other people who don't follow their lifestyle.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
U.S. DEPARTMENT OF LABOR
Richard-Cesar.jpg

Richard Cesar, Director of Intergovernmental Affairs, Office of Congressional and Intergovernmental Affairs

Alex-Robinson.png

Alexandra Robinson, Deputy Speechwriter, Office of Public Affairs

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE
Chakir-Underdown.jpg

Chakir’ Underdown, Deputy Director, Office of the Executive Secretariat

Black-History-Month.jpg

On February 2, 2022, Black staff from across the White House met with the Vice President in celebration of Black History Month. The Biden-Harris Administration is proud to recognize the Black staffers who lead on and help push our work forward so our nation can be equitable, just, and prosperous for all Americans.