Meet The New White House Press Secretary

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
So the woman she’s with is just a light creole bw? Either way, (whether her partner is white, biracial or black) it doesn’t matter much to me. I’m glad to see a black person-a black woman- in this role. Good luck sis.

Edit: I thought y’all don’t care about bw who date out if they aren’t saying anything negative about y’all or aren’t divestors. She’s neither. Why can’t we just be happy for this brehette? Sheesh.
I was thinking that's all that should matter myself.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Nah that’s not what it is at all.
There are threads up with people undermining the appointments of native born / lineage "visibly Black" AA straight people with Black spouses. Threads are still up and it's usually the same people who oppose the appointments of the ones outside of that background.

The goal posts move, but the intent of undermining the Black person's success remains the same.

Your thoughts on what could be behind that ?

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
There are threads up with people undermining the appointments of native born / lineage "visibly Black" AA straight people with Black spouses. Threads are still up and it's usually the same people who oppose the appointments of the ones outside of that background.

The goal posts move, but the intent of undermining the Black person's success remains the same.

Your thoughts on what could be behind that ?

Most of the threads I’ve seen people complaining the person receiving the appointment was married to someone white. I haven’t seen those threads you’re talking about.

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
Some of you Coli brehs are ridiculous.
'She must check a few boxes', etc.
We can't just be happy for her and assumed that maybe....she earned it.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Most of the threads I’ve seen people complaining the person receiving the appointment was married to someone white. I haven’t seen those threads you’re talking about.
Out of the cabinet level positions in Biden's administration, I don't think any one of them has a non Black spouse.

1000.jpeg

Look up the threads out during their nominations & confirmations. Goalposts don't just move on this forum, they rotate.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

An AA (presumed) woman confirmed in a KEY decision making position and nobody cares. An immigrant woman is promoted to be press secretary and here come the half baked, half assed attempts to show concern about x,y, and z.
You dudes have to be honest with yourselves at some point. Very few of you care about the sandwich, you just care if "his sandwich is bigger than yours."

Didn't fool anybody before, not fooling anybody now.

========================

@dat aint da same sandwich
They're taking a page from that Fredro scene.

Last edited: