Meet The New White House Press Secretary

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
She's an accomplished black woman

that alone is what drives their ire.

So the woman she’s with is just a light creole bw? Either way, (whether her partner is white, biracial or black) it doesn’t matter much to me. I’m glad to see a black person-a black woman- in this role. Good luck sis.

Edit: I thought y’all don’t care about bw who date out if they aren’t saying anything negative about y’all or aren’t divestors. She’s neither. Why can’t we just be happy for this brehette? Sheesh.

BuckFilly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
pg
So the woman she’s with is just a light creole bw? Either way, (whether her partner is white, biracial or black) it doesn’t matter much to me. I’m glad to see a black person-a black woman- in this role. Good luck sis.

Edit: I thought y’all don’t care about bw who date out if they aren’t saying anything negative about y’all or aren’t divestors. She’s neither. Why can’t we just be happy for this brehette? Sheesh.

shut up bish :yayo:

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.

People are mostly critical of the administration but this is funny nonetheless. A black guy with a white wife would have gotten similar jokes. The reaction would have been the same (or even worse, much worse really) if it was a white transgender person.

Does it matter who tells the lies ?
Best comment. :blessed: