Meet the new tool hispanics are using to lock Blacks out of jobs

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
One of the reasons is black people are competing for jobs with uneducated immigrants fresh off the border. We need are not getting degrees and going for decent jobs.

Whites in California don't even have this problem because they tend to work higher paid jobs or jobs that need certain skills.

You clowns don’t come into connect with high level ppl in senior management you can hire whoever the fukk you want. Degree or not.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
My dude, pedro with 5 kids, no english and no degree is not working at goldman sachs :mjlol:

Your silly alarmism is not convincing anyone.

Mexicans are not working en masse at a) high paid tech firms b) accounting c) law firms d)finance firms

Ge a decent degree and stopnworrying about what mexicans are doing:hhh:
nah, because illegals give a damn about black labor.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
look at these right wingers:

Coretta Scott King was against illegal immigration:
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...oretta-scott-king_us_58c83a50e4b05675ee9c5adb

Immigration, African Americans, and Race Discourse Immigration, African Americans, and Race Discourse – New Politics

Even Cesar Chavez was against illegal immigration:
Cesar Chavez's Complex History on Immigration

Illegal Immigration: The Impact on Wages and Employment of Black Workers:

Opportunities of Black Workers A Briefing Before The United States Commission on Civil Rights Held in Washington, DC:

Democrats Used To Talk About 'Criminal Immigrants,' So What Changed The Party?
www.npr.org/2019/02/19/694804917/democrats-used-to-talk-about-criminal-immigrants-so-what-changed-the-party

Meatpacking used to employ a lot of African Americans until illegal immigrants came
The Social Contract Book Review of 'Fast Food Nation' by Eric Schlosser

Obama Pushing Immigration Reform - The Black Leadership Alliance - Leah Durant - O'Reilly

Congress tried to fix immigration back in 1986. Why did it fail?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...tried-to-solve-immigration-why-didnt-it-work/

Trump isn’t pushing hard for this one popular way to curb illegal immigration
https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...f5f85e-399b-11e8-acd5-35eac230e514_story.html

No Crackdown on Illegal Employers Opinion | No Crackdown on Illegal Employers

National Review: Remember What Coretta Scott King Thought About Amnesty
Remember What Coretta Scott King Thought About Amnesty | National Review

Immigration, African Americans, and Race Discourse Immigration, African Americans, and Race Discourse – New Politics

Liberals say immigration enforcement is racist, but the group most likely to benefit from it is black men:
https://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-...o3FPMx6PwWobIB6fhZ6HpdCJ54v-viAny3TQCsdEf0lmM

Remember this guy? Senator Barack Obama in 2005:
https://www.apnews.com/afs:Content:2477111077
Sen Barack Obama Illegal Immigration | User Clip | C-SPAN.org FULL CLIP:
https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4656370/sen-barack-obama-illegal-immigration

Bernie Sanders said illegal immigrants hurt domestic workers his whole career until he wanted to run for president: https://www.politico.com/story/2015/06/bernie-sanders-and-immigration-its-complicated-119190
Bernie Sanders in 2015: https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...ubstantially_lower_wages_in_this_country.html

Democrat Representative Barbara Jordan in 1995:

Illegal Immigration and African American Workers
https://www.c-span.org/video/?204714-1/illegal-immigration-african-american-workers

Again a right wing talking point. Alot of those people detained were seeking asylum. But again keep pushing for black folks to work 7.25 hr jobs :mjpls:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
In this country it’s all about competition. If you gain a competitive edge you better use it to help yours.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you were an immigrant and were putting your parents in an assisted living facility, would you prefer they have employees who knew about your mother country's cultural heritage?

But there is a greater point in this that is valid.

My own view is that Black folks need to be strategic about these types of alliances. Right now it makes less sense to create greater division since all that does is help elect Republicans. But if a Dem wins in 2020, there better be comprehensive reform with policies designed to actually deter continued illegal immigration. In many industries, particularly construction/skilled trades, illegal immigrants are taking money/opportunity directly out of Black folks pockets.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
It's tru shyt I member years ago my homie use to work for this factory packing boxes at night and he got a Mexican boss and within a. Year half the Guyanese and black workers were gone nothing but Mexicans
Reminds me of when I worked at Pinkberry in Dumbo in 2014.

Straight up when I was hired by them the entire staff was black...the entire staff. Then management changed.

3 months later everybody was replaced by white hispanics.
:dwillhuh:

I saw the writing on the wall and left.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
we gotta bunch of over qualified black degree holders who cant find jobs.. easy qualified black people if you need employees

see a lot of brothers out here who do 5 star work but have to low ball to eat. wish i could start my own company fast and get all of that talent to myself

its hilariously sad companies are willing to overlook talent and visionaries based on their skin
For real.

Daps
it disgusting here in California.
I'm so tired of all these mexicans coded shyt. I said this before i took my cousins to a few agencies for some quick work so they can focus on school with money in their pocket,

Every place...all the clerks/recruiters were Mexican women and some men..you could tell half didn't know how to do basic job functions but got in cause of family.

Trump needs to do something about this.

Daps
If you were an immigrant and were putting your parents in an assisted living facility, would you prefer they have employees who knew about your mother country's cultural heritage?

But there is a greater point in this that is valid.

My own view is that Black folks need to be strategic about these types of alliances. Right now it makes less sense to create greater division since all that does is help elect Republicans. But if a Dem wins in 2020, there better be comprehensive reform with policies designed to actually deter continued illegal immigration. In many industries, particularly construction/skilled trades, illegal immigrants are taking money/opportunity directly out of Black folks pockets.

fukk those illegal immigrants

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I work in tech myself and only know much about that industry. I'd probably wouldn't consider moving to California generally due to high taxes but this makes me want to not go even more.

Depending on the field I would say go out there if its the right opportunity. I myself know plenty of brothas and sistas in engineering. Who went out to cali to get jobs in aerospace and telecom.

If nothing else it was a way to boost their salary and/or get on with a big company. Then work a year or 2 and transfer back to where they live with the higher salary.

One of the brothas I been known for years out here in Dallas was able to pimp that shyt just like I mentioned above in a 3 year period. Basically was able to bump his salary 30% and get like 40k in signing bonuses.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Wonder if this will trigger another great migration
Blacks leaving border states like southern Cali, Arizona and Texas due to lack of employment opportunities as the Hispanic population in those areas increase :dwillhuh:

AggiePride336.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Y’all going to have to stop going back and forth with people who are comfortable and have already gotten it :francis:

Bring it up, and if they get it then cool, but you can’t continue wasting time on those who don’t want to see it.

There are more blacks who are unemployed, underemployed, and living in less than desirable conditions anyways. Those are the ones that need to hear and see this stuff.