Meet the new tool hispanics are using to lock Blacks out of jobs

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Any legit sources on this? Is this like Asian restaurants only hiring Asians?

What about being Medical Assistant makes it uniquely Mexican? Or Hispanic? Especially at a place like a hospital which is supposed to serve all people. Not convince you their fortune cookies are authentically Chinese.

:stopitslime:

Last edited:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
What about being Medical Assistant makes it uniquely Mexican? Or Hispanic? Especially at a place like a hospital which is supposed to serve the hospital. Not convince you their fortune cookies are authentically Chinese.

:stopitslime:
That shyt is against EEOC laws. Show me an example of this bc I’ve never actually seen or heard of thos

King Poetic

Chow Yun Phat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Black people the only ones who believe in this weird racial alliance that does not exist.

Totally agree

It kills me with black people that work at corporate offices, because it doesn’t matter what city, state you in black people at work always try to avoid other blacks, but be dying to communicate with others, the same people who off the clock doesn’t have a black friend...

Like I been saying for years, black people is at the bottom and we will continue to be eating crumbs

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:francis:

This is what I wrote on here 3 years ago...

@śïñe•qúå_nøn has been warning yall. I guarantee you 10-15 yrs ago black women were working most of the positions you listed.

The more illegals they allow in the country, the more these jobs are going to request spanish language as one of the requirements.
they just hate me too much to accept that I was right about this...

I don't have any disdain for illegals and its not personal...but its business and frankly its BAD business to permit this to continue.

@Raymond Burrr @Red Shield @Michael's Black Son @Trajan @Sukairain @YouMadd? @SupremexKing @#1 pick @Clutch Robinson @Cat piss martini @AndroidHero @Pirius Black @ba'al @panopticon @johnedwarduado @Little Foot

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
If you sleep with or have sleepeded with different ethnicities you is bi-cultural :mjgrin:

I'm overqualified and should work for the UN by my standards above

Daps
You copied the quote in the op from LSA. And this is misleading. Bicultural would just mean somebody who identifies as more than one culture (Chinese-American, Arab-American, etc) as opposed to mono-culture. And it isn't something new. And it's isn't something that would be limited to just "Hispanic-Americans." This is alarmist crap.

And since you're being deceptive with your selection, here's a list of jobs that are seeking for bilingual/bicultural people and isn't limited: https://www.indeed.com/q-Bilingual-Bicultural-jobs.html

I literally said in the beginning of my op that this was written by someone on another forum, so fukk off.

There have been many other poster who've chimes in with first hand experience of this as well as myself, but yeah I'm being deceptive.

Go back to Blackfellas.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
On one hand I can't blame em or get mad at em because I only really rent to black tenents for my properties and I pay a black couple to manage em. And if I was in the position of power in a company I would hire my own if I could before anyone else. On the other hand with that being said.... I still dont understand why a lot of my people wanna ride so hard for messicans and try to guilt you of you dont.
Say breh I just bought a duplex and I'm going to manage it myself. When you screen your tenants show much should their salary be compared to the rent?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The other way is by hiring culturally or racially specific recruiters who pretty much deny applicants from other races unless they are unicorns