Meet the Colombian Man who is targeting passport bros with Big Booty Latinas and than having the Women drugged and Rob them!

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
This is a big hustle in Miami
All you brehs up in Story or Liv
Don't end up like

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Well allegedly a small Passport bro channel somehow got a certified goon to come on camera and to admit all of this.

In the Medellin groups all the concern trolling is dedicated to a Vietnamese guy and and older white guy so there goes that theory that Colombian hoes are directly targeting Black Men.

In Colombia there are no clubs "that are really brothels" There's Brothels, Strip club brothels and certain clubs that mainly goofies go to where it's common for a woman to approach you for the fee.

If you simply stayed out of Parque lleras and don't use Tinder you'd actually have a much less chance of getting "scoped".

Most of these Passport channels post up in the hoe stolls hyping up women and goofies who beleive them and get caught up avoid certain situations and you'll be fine.

When I say “club that is really a brothel” I’m talking about those clubs where working girls pay a fee to solicit and 95% of the women inside are prostitutes. It’s essentially the only reason the club exists. Those are definitely in Colombia and if someone is making it a business to scope out men in those clubs and drug/kill them then I’m surprised whoever owns them shyts arent putting a stop to it.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
"nuyorquinos"
he also said "gringos" even though they're clearly not white ... he clearly means outsider from the States. Wouldn't be the 1st culture to use words like that interchangeably
"NYers, Jamaicans, Africans, Men of Color" is what he says directly when asked the question.
"Gente de color"

People using etranger and blan interchangeably is true where our people are from, but I don't think that factors into this man on camera being asked a question and deliberately saying Black men and listing 3 regional variations of the tourists they target.

Daps
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
This cat dont sound colombian at all... he sound central american

Video might be fake
This dude is Mexican ain't no Colombian saying some of the words he using and sound like that . Fake ass video :comeon:

interesting
Because on YouTube, the only Latin dudes that are against passport bro’s are literally all Mexicans, even though passport bros are not traveling and trying to hook up to Mexico and their women

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
nikkas act like the same shyt doesn’t happen here everyday why do y’all act like The USA is so different from everywhere else?

Like this passport bro hate shyt is so corny and I don’t even have a passport.

Celebrating black men getting killed because they don’t want to fukk American woman so cucked.

:salute:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
nikkas act like the same shyt doesn’t happen here everyday why do y’all act like The USA is so different from everywhere else?

Like this passport bro hate shyt is so corny and I don’t even have a passport.

Celebrating black men getting killed because they don’t want to fukk American woman so cucked.

Women led/raised men and ugly friendzoned nikkas who have to pander :mjlol:

I can understand anger about passport bros from fakkits, black women and dating coaches. But heterosexual men? :mjlol: