Meet the Colombian Man who is targeting passport bros with Big Booty Latinas and than having the Women drugged and Rob them!

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
This is what happens when you don’t shut the fukk up and indulge in silence.
Yup.. Clout costs lives.

Imagine broadcasting step-by-step details of your "plan" to purchase p*ssy in a foreign country that is notorious for being dangerous, where you don't even speak the local language, on social media.. maybe they only have social media in America? There's no way these "poor" countries have access to the same internet we do right?

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
All that bragging online and that SYSBM bullshyt.

Them foreign dudes probably like "So, you think you are going to seek refuge and peace in our women? Oh, yourself is going to be saved alright."

asian-man-holding-syringe-with-green-liquid-gj9tck.jpg

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
@Sway It's just funny how these guys worship these women but then basically act like the men don't exist. Naturally, these women would be more loyal to the men who were able to cultivate a "better" woman. As if the foreign men are going to let the travelers run amok in their communities with the same behavior that ruined the community the travelers came from without consequences. It's common sense but I guess that's what happens when you live in fantasyland.

And fyi I support passport bros wholeheartedly.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
@Sway It's just funny how these guys worship these women but then basically act like the men don't exist. Naturally, these women would be more loyal to the men who were able to cultivate a "better" woman. As if the foreign men are going to let the travelers run amok in their communities with the same behavior that ruined the community the travelers came from without consequences. It's common sense but I guess that's what happens when you live in fantasyland.

Yet they give a pass to white men. Your point has no point.

In any case, I hope this compels passport bros to build a safe haven for themselves within these places or the very least, develop a community in these places. I'm not sure why people are happy about this. The alternative is for these guys to go full incel and then you'll see 4cac type mass shooter shyt from people who wouldn't normally act like that. Even worse, you just know that white supremacists are waiting to bring in and use such people to further their agenda or at the very least, indoctrinate them in a manner that would hurt the black community as a whole.

That said, the urgency given towards this issue as opposed to divestors is mind-boggling. :conceit:

concise

Veteran
Daps
te.png

:mjpls:

He said NYers, not Americans

"nuyorquinos"
he also said "gringos" even though they're clearly not white ... he clearly means outsider from the States. Wouldn't be the 1st culture to use words like that interchangeably

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
I couldn’t imagine going anywhere solo and trusting some street walker level women. When I been to a couple of these spots worldwide with the guys we always at least 3 deep.

Though I’m surprised someone higher up in the chain hasn’t gotten a hold of these crews and told them to slow down. The sex market is touching too many pockets for these folks to start fukking up the rep and slow down the money.

I pondered if a low level guy like this isn't eventually gonna step on an organized big player's cash machine

And end up as fish food

Sway

Banned
Daps

Tldr. :coffee: