Meet the Colombian Man who is targeting passport bros with Big Booty Latinas and than having the Women drugged and Rob them!

KamikazePilot

Superstar
Daps
nikkas act like the same shyt doesn’t happen here everyday why do y’all act like The USA is so different from everywhere else?

Like this passport bro hate shyt is so corny and I don’t even have a passport.

Celebrating black men getting killed because they don’t want to fukk American woman so cucked.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
The guy in the video is literally talking about he has groups of street walker type girls scouting guys in those clubs that are really brothels.
Well allegedly a small Passport bro channel somehow got a certified goon to come on camera and to admit all of this.

In the Medellin groups all the concern trolling is dedicated to a Vietnamese guy and and older white guy so there goes that theory that Colombian hoes are directly targeting Black Men.

In Colombia there are no clubs "that are really brothels" There's Brothels, Strip club brothels and certain clubs that mainly goofies go to where it's common for a woman to approach you for the fee.

If you simply stayed out of Parque lleras and don't use Tinder you'd actually have a much less chance of getting "scoped".

Most of these Passport channels post up in the hoe stolls hyping up women and goofies who beleive them and get caught up avoid certain situations and you'll be fine.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
nikkas act like the same shyt doesn’t happen here everyday why do y’all act like The USA is so different from everywhere else?

Like this passport bro hate shyt is so corny and I don’t even have a passport.

Celebrating black men getting killed because they don’t want to fukk American woman so cucked.
Cardi B admitted to doing the exact same thing in New York.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Somebody just got killed in an apartment building away from me because some bytch set him up on his birthday.

Like this shyt happens everywhere everyday it’s not something that’s funny.
Exactly you ain't safe no where, You better walk light out here.

shyt Mos Def said 15 years ago If a girl from Pink Houses says I like you a lot/ Got

Pink houses is a Project in Brooklyn notorius for bytches setting up nikkas.

Dominican Merlin Santana got clapped in LA not Santo Domingo.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Somebody just got killed in an apartment building away from me because some bytch set him up on his birthday.

In another thread similar to this some idiot said they can’t wait for this to start happening to brehs. :scust:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

In another thread similar to this some idiot said they can’t wait for this to start happening to brehs. :scust:

Except in America you can take the proper precautions because you speak the language, know the area, know people, can call the cops, and can carry a gun.

@Malcolmxxx_23

These boys straight cappin 🧢🧢:mjlol::mjlol:

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Except in America you can take the proper precautions because you speak the language, know the area, know people, can call the cops, and can carry a gun.

@Malcolmxxx_23

These boys straight cappin 🧢🧢:mjlol::mjlol:
What did I lie about? And why did you need to tag another man?

Scared I might make you look stupid again in yet another thread? :sas1:

You can still get got in the United States. This is literally a generation of bytches who brag about scamming and setting nikkas up.

If a bytch wants to set you up to get got, she can arrange for it to happen.

Or in some cases it can happen because you were at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Look at what happened with Trouble.