Meet the Colombian Man who is targeting passport bros with Big Booty Latinas and than having the Women drugged and Rob them!

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I couldn’t imagine going anywhere solo and trusting some street walker level women. When I been to a couple of these spots worldwide with the guys we always at least 3 deep.

Though I’m surprised someone higher up in the chain hasn’t gotten a hold of these crews and told them to slow down. The sex market is touching too many pockets for these folks to start fukking up the rep and slow down the money.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I literally met a friend of a friend who was drugged by a girl from Bogota in Cali and other than a Bluetooth speaker she didn't take anything.

This is an old guy so she must have given him a very small dose. I think she did it because she pissed her off not because she was trying to rob him.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I couldn’t imagine going anywhere solo and trusting some street walker level women. When I been to a couple of these spots worldwide with the guys we always at least 3 deep.

Though I’m surprised someone higher up in the chain hasn’t gotten a hold of these crews and told them to slow down. The sex market is touching too many pockets for these folks to start fukking up the rep and slow down the money.
Man it ain't big enough for anyone to care.

Unfortnatlely these are Passport Bros and literally no one cares what happens to them.

Actually for the most part if you dealt with actual street walkers or chicks in brothels you would be ok.

The dudes getting caught up are seeing dimes on Tinder and matching with them then trying to wine and dine her.

I'm actually going to Medellin with the dude who got drugged who wants to go there because it's more "lit" than Cali

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Man it ain't big enough for anyone to care.

Unfortnatlely these are Passport Bros and literally no one cares what happens to them.

Actually for the most part if you dealt with actual street walkers or chicks in brothels you would be ok.

The dudes getting caught up are seeing dimes on Tinder and matching with them then trying to wine and dine her.

I'm actually going to Medellin with the dude who got drugged who wants to go there because it's more "lit" than Cali

The guy in the video is literally talking about he has groups of street walker type girls scouting guys in those clubs that are really brothels.