Meet the Colombian Man who is targeting passport bros with Big Booty Latinas and than having the Women drugged and Rob them!

concise

Veteran
Daps
Question

Why are dudes deliberately ignoring that there were recent news stories of Americans being KILLED during sexual tourism trips? In that country?

Why the multiple posts about "bu bu but girls set up dudes here, too"?

You don't think there's a difference to being lined up in a foreign country where you don't speak the language, and getting set up in a different section of the city you live in?

Multiple threads in this forum as well.

moorfeus

Pro
Daps
Looking at some of the other videos on that channel and this comes to mind. Seriously, some of those broads look like plain ass Mexicans.
Some you can tell have that square/box build with a BBL slapped on.
Why are dudes on here risking their life to go simp with some basic-looking broads? I mean maybe a basic broad with a BBL. You can find that here in the USA.
These foreigners see you coming from a mile away, lol.
You can find exotic women right here if that's what you want.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

I saw this coming. Colombia is nice but its not all that sweet.

I expect this trend to continue. It's too many cats looking at Colombia as a cheap lick, meanwhile now word is out that black men are the lick.

I was encounter cats at my barbershop talking about Colombia and their trips. I was like yeah the spot is hot. :hubie:

Still think you could find a decent dime piece chick down there, but stay off tinder and actually get to know women, preferably go after a chick with something to lose, like an actual professional.

If you're messing with a doctor or lawyer, I'm willing to bet that significantly decreases your chances of getting got, vs a chick from the hood.

Just like in America same rules apply.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Ain't you supposed to have a local link in the country you going to that puts you on, so you don't get done like this

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These passport brehs really got some of you In your feelings. It’s like a bunch of scare videos and why this is bad videos but the same thing literally happens right here.
This.

nikkaz stay gettin set up from Miami to Vegas, even the rich white collar cacs
fail to realize that the word "colombian" is one the OP put on it brehs, the video just calls him a "man/cobra". but still, it's not like a mexican can't live in colombia lol. i'm sure the people being poisoned don't give af what nationality did it.
Mexicans n colombians work together at a higher level in the drug trade, but mexicans not settin up shop in Medellin for that low level shyt, thats petty crime, street gang hustle shyt
without mentioning that the dudes that are being drugged over there , rarely get any sense of justice.
Those women that be druggin men in Colombia don't be doin it solo , and most likely have someone that can bribe their way out of jail.
Like I said above, they not tryina kill americans cuz they know the local police n da feds (american police) will be on they ass n will capture them n they will spend the rest of their lives in an american prison

These are petty ass criminals, the hoz included, n they know no better, so when they acidentally kill a foreign tourist is cuz they fukked up on the dose amount they was suppose to give to him/them

N dont get it fukked up, mexican tourists n rich colombians be havin the same shyt happen to them, thing is if they survive they dont want their families, wives and friends to know about it cuz then they'll figure out what was really happenin n what they was really lookin for

I expect this trend to continue. It's too many cats looking at Colombia as a cheap lick, meanwhile now word is out that black men are the lick.

I was encounter cats at my barbershop talking about Colombia and their trips. I was like yeah the spot is hot. :hubie:

Still think you could find a decent dime piece chick down there, but stay off tinder and actually get to know women, preferably go after a chick with something to lose, like an actual professional.

If you're messing with a doctor or lawyer, I'm willing to bet that significantly decreases your chances of getting got, vs a chick from the hood.

Exactly,

N if u gone trick here in America or in any other country be plugged in...

Pay a little more but have someone else (pimp, plug, w/e) take responsability for anything that can happen to u

Stay safe brehs

moorfeus

Pro
Daps
Tricking is tricking. Its lame a/f to be picking up prostitutes regardless of what country it is. And if you're getting broads from overseas that see you as a lick, they're prostitutes. And fucc risking it all for some squarebody, basic bytch with a bbl that looks like this, lol. Just super happy to fucc with someone that looks mixed. I swear a bunch of those Columbian chicks that these dudes were actually fuccing with on that Youtube channel look like this.

square-body-bytch.jpg

:stopitslime:Talking about I fucced a bad Columbian bytch. No you did not! When you see them they look like someone you could have found at any 7Eleven in North America, lol.

Last edited:

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Dude will end up dead most likely one of the girls he employes will do him in...

shytw hilarious.

People not going to stop going to third world countries to f*** their poor ass women. So he's wasting his time

Robert California

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TB
@Robert California this is always good to know. A reminder to be very aware and cautious en los otros países

Gotta be smart and move low key. Plus it helps to learn the language.

This is a big hustle in Miami
All you brehs up in Story or Liv
Don't end up like

I was gonna say.
I read stories like this every month coming out of South Florida

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Looking at some of the other videos on that channel and this comes to mind. Seriously, some of those broads look like plain ass Mexicans.
Some you can tell have that square/box build with a BBL slapped on.
Why are dudes on here risking their life to go simp with some basic-looking broads? I mean maybe a basic broad with a BBL. You can find that here in the USA.
These foreigners see you coming from a mile away, lol.
You can find exotic women right here if that's what you want.
Because they like those bad built wide hipped chicks. I'm literally going to tag along with an old ass Afro Latino US citizen who is going to Medelin after leaving Cali which is after a chick (white) from Bogota drugged his stupid ass.

I offered to introduce him to some nice Afro Colombians he didn't want them.

nikkas really like that pasty white skin long straight Black Hair square shaped women with fake t*ts and BBL's.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

Dudes want easy and they want to be a trick without seeming like a trick.

All the sex tourists that go staright to the brothels have a good time and make it back home alive. But you got goofies on a 5 day trip thinking they're gonna bag a baddie dispite not speaking a word of Spanish.