Meet the Colombian Man who is targeting passport bros with Big Booty Latinas and than having the Women drugged and Rob them!

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
From Bronx to Brockton bytches have been setting up nikkas since the Dawn of time. Cuz it’s happening to a group of nikkas trickin in a foreign country people acting like they have worm for brains but when a Bronx bytch like Cardi B said she’s does the same thing it was radio silence throughout this whole forum

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Idk how people aren’t afraid to travel for “love” I read this story about a woman that met a guy through a gambling chat room and he was med student she went to visit him and then just stopped communicating with her family. Luckily her neice was persistent and found out that the guy was actually a med student so he didn’t lie but he murdered her aunt and was dissecting her organs on tik tok. You can literally find the videos of him cutting up her organs. Sickening.

Last edited:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Women led/raised men and ugly friendzoned nikkas who have to pander :mjlol:

I can understand anger about passport bros from fakkits, black women and dating coaches. But heterosexual men? :mjlol:
you'd think they'd celebrate: More women for them.
Why would anybody get mad at less competition, or people they don't even consider competition leaving?

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I’m military; I deployed to Colombia in Bogotá a couple years ago and there’s a whole safety lesson on getting “scoped” and how to avoid it. We’re not supposed to accept any drink that we don’t see get poured. Multiple dudes at the embassy have been scoped.

What were some of the lessons they gave you other than watch your drink.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
From Bronx to Brockton bytches have been setting up nikkas since the Dawn of time. Cuz it’s happening to a group of nikkas trickin in a foreign country people acting like they have worm for brains but when a Bronx bytch like Cardi B said she’s does the same thing it was radio silence throughout this whole forum
She was also setting nikkas up to get raped by fakkits.
Imagine how they'd react if a drill rapper was setting women up to get raped by dykes?

Daps
This dude is Mexican ain't no Colombian saying some of the words he using and sound like that . Fake ass video :comeon:

fail to realize that the word "colombian" is one the OP put on it brehs, the video just calls him a "man/cobra". but still, it's not like a mexican can't live in colombia lol. i'm sure the people being poisoned don't give af what nationality did it.

Last edited:
Daps
I’m military; I deployed to Colombia in Bogotá a couple years ago and there’s a whole safety lesson on getting “scoped” and how to avoid it. We’re not supposed to accept any drink that we don’t see get poured. Multiple dudes at the embassy have been scoped.

i mean.... females in the states learn this too. i thought it was common sense

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Question

Why are dudes deliberately ignoring that there were recent news stories of Americans being KILLED during sexual tourism trips? In that country?

Why the multiple posts about "bu bu but girls set up dudes here, too"?

You don't think there's a difference to being lined up in a foreign country where you don't speak the language, and getting set up in a different section of the city you live in?

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Question

Why are dudes deliberately ignoring that there were recent news stories of Americans being KILLED during sexual tourism trips? In that country?

You don't think there's a difference to being lined up in a foreign country where you don't speak the language, and getting set up in a different section of the city you live in?
Its a stupid talking point.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Question

without mentioning that the dudes that are being drugged over there , rarely get any sense of justice.
Those women that be druggin men in Colombia don't be doin it solo , and most likely have someone that can bribe their way out of jail.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man it ain't big enough for anyone to care.

Unfortnatlely these are Passport Bros and literally no one cares what happens to them.

Actually for the most part if you dealt with actual street walkers or chicks in brothels you would be ok.

The dudes getting caught up are seeing dimes on Tinder and matching with them then trying to wine and dine her.

I'm actually going to Medellin with the dude who got drugged who wants to go there because it's more "lit" than Cali
It sucks that things have come to this. When I went to Medellin early 2010s, you could actually meet cool women that weren’t trying to rob you on dating sites. I guess the worldwide inflation has made ppl desperate.