Meek Mill tells black women to get rid of their wigs/fake hair in 2019

born of fire

sherri martel stan account
Supporter
Daps
a lot of dudes think women don’t wear their natural hair & wigs lol... lot of women i know do box braids, wigs, weaves and have long hair. or switch between natural hair and wearing wigs for a while.

some women might wear fake hair because they’re insecure about their natural hair. some might just do it because they want a new color or style and don’t wanna mess their hair up. if you don’t know the woman personally you’ll never know why she wears them.

so it’s just kind of tired discussion at this point.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
This. I remember seeing a thread on lsa where a bunch of women said that they noticed that when they wore their natural hair straight, or wore weaves, the attention they got was crazy, meanwhile when there hair is natural they didn’t get the same amount of attention. Now don’t get me wrong I see plenty of men with natural women these days. But I see just as many men with women wearing weaves.

I watch what men do, not what they say. Clearly women with weaves are getting wived everyday, so someone is checking for them. Meek talking about not wanting to see wigs, when he was in a relationship with a woman that wears nothing but wigs the whole damn time he was with her.

I wear my hair straight—no wigs, or weaves, but if I want to I will. It’s weird asf how men are even concerned with other women’s hair. Unless these men want to get up with these women and do their hair everyday, detangle that shyt, and style it every day to look the way the women want, and everything else that comes with hair care—then how these women choose to do or wear their hair should not be their concern. Y’all aren’t dating them, so who cares? Find the woman that looks the way you want and Kim. The only person that needs to be concerned about their hair is them and the man they are dealing with.

It’s strange how it’s about to be 2019, and there are so many natural hair bw out and about, and yet you have men still complaining about the hair choices of women they’ve already said they would not date. There are so many natural bw out there now, that it makes no sense to focus on the women that still wear weaves. If your not going to date them, then don’t worry about their hair.

So many statements from men saying anything but natural is problematic and they only date women with natural hair—so great, why the fukk are y’all concerned then with what non natural hair women are doing? You ain’t checking for them anyway.
You hit on SO many of the points I used to post about!!!! Your point about what men say vs. what men do is so on point. Men say the same thing about makeup. They will say they don't like women who wear makeup but pick a chick with mean make up game in a second. Same with natural hair. It's gotten waaaaaaay better btw like u said. But at the same time we gotta stop acting like blk men are somehow magically exempt from social conditioning from having white standards of beauty shoved down their throats their entire lives. It has an impact on blk women and blk men too!
And yeah it also shyts on black chicks that are natural. Once again whole pockets of blk women are invisible. And you hit on something else but I'm high right now so I'll have to get it later and my friend keep djijsb wiyfh mi phone

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I have literally heard 3 BM flst out say they don't like naps. One guys said "I like women who look better getting out the pool than when they get in." :russ: :deadmanny: shyt was so wild it made me laugh.

But on the coli every man dates natural hair women, that don’t wear make up, etc, they love natural hair and hate when women wear weaves.

:comeon:

Meanwhile, nearly 80% of instathots posted or rate this celeb women threads on this site feature a woman with weave in their heads, and make-up covered faces . And all we seeing are comments posted about these women being dimes, and “raw”. Something ain’t adding up here. Y’all say y’all hate them, but these women your following on Instagram would beg to differ. :patrice:

Again watch what a man does.

Meek probably only fukk with women with weaves and wigs, but is saying “no” wigs, as if he would walk around with a woman that wears no make up and had a short kinky fro. Please. I’ll believe it when I see it.

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
At this point I'm literally in "blame whitey" mode.
No blk chicks comes out of the womb wanting to rock straight hair. We get conditioned into that by society, parents, our men, the community.

The fact that our hair even gets this much attention is ridiculous in a world where there are bytches LITERALLY built in factories.

But that's not even the point. Whites handpick the most ignorant blacks and put them in positions of power and give them platforms to express their hate of their own community to sow division.

The overwhelming majority of blk dudes don't give a damn about this shyt. But now Meek becomes the unelected spokesman for all blk men even as some pepperoni-faced, lipless CAC loser will use these talking points to try and dirty Mack a blk chick with low self-esteem on his salmonella dikk.
"Blk dudes don't even like you guys! You'll be alone forever unless you open ur options."

Meanwhile, fatherless blk dudes who view hip hop artists as surrogate daddies worship every word that comes out of these dude's mouths.
"Yeah I can't stand dem helmet hats..."

And whites get to sit comfortably in the narrative that we hate ourselves as if they didn't orchestrate this entire fiasco.

Let's shift the blame from Meek for being a sell out b/c we can't judge what anybody would do if you tossed some millions your way. Instead let's discuss how racist media is and how blk celebrities who express love for their own race, mysteriously disappear and all we are left with is minstrel shows thus making it seem like that's all that exists in our race. Word to the Isaiah Washingtons, the John Boyegas, the 2 Chainz
Ain't no 5-9 year old little girl got no men out here pressuring them to have no weave or relaxer in they head. That's the age it start at. Blame mammy and granny self hate.

Edit:

Last edited:

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
I love braids on black women.

The world gives black girls weaves and black boys weed. Only the strong and blessed shall overcome.