Meek Mill tells black women to get rid of their wigs/fake hair in 2019

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Simple.. I just date chicks who don’t have a busted face or who has to Kylie Jenner her make up on.

Stop dating ugly women but giving them excuses because of their bodies. They are ugly with or without weave. Dimes are good looking with or without weaves.

I don’t give a fukk about the weave, just don’t be ugly or obese

Krazy K

All Star
Daps
But the coli told me that black women who wear their hair natural are wenches.

Yall be all over the place.

Anything to avoid looking in the mirror at your own shortcomings.
IDK bout these coli nikkas but I personally love black women with natural hair

I don't view wearing your natural hair as a "shortcoming"

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Please explain to your brothers -us black men knowing you are angry about this- why you mad sis, especially considering the comment below? This is for you and all brehettes on this site.

"Black women are naturally beautiful" is one of the most said sentences in the black community by black women.. why the need for weaves? Is it because society sells the 'standard of beauty' as being white women (Hollywood, media, magazines, fashion, fashion shows) so you guys think "ok we need to look like white women to be attractive" which would make sense to some level.
:jbhmm:
Im working on my thread argument/conflict reduction skills and aggression management going into the new year lol... I will refrain from commenting on this subject bc it never ends well,- except to say - to each his or her own.there's much more relevant issues to discuss
:hubie:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Right. Most BM prefer straight or curly hair. I have never in my life heard a BM say he prefers a bush/kinks/naps. EVER!

If a chick is attractive doesn't really matter to me.

Personally the chicks I've messed with in the past had senegalese braids or the curly afro, some even had the short top. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Urahara_Kisuke

12th Squad O.G.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
12th Squad
hair_zpskbceu0dg.jpg

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Maybe because Jay Z was 28 when he did that verse and now he’s turning 50.

It’s called growth.
Dog, it took 25 years to show “growth”?

Do you know how many rappers made Jacob The Jewler a rich man?

How many of those Harlem rappers moved to northern New Jersey? The raps and rappers propagated always had a limit. While other cultures told kids about the cosmos we were fed stories about our blocks and hoods.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Well, I hope he keeps it up and grows mentally. That super ignant shyt lost it appeal, entertainment wise and now hoping to awaken a few more black folk.
Most of the behaviors we engage is questionable. But the first step is acknowledgment. You have to admit it.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:picard: The sensitivity from the females in here.

:picard: The man just stated his preference and we have WW3

Hair topics be exposing feelings from only the most superficial people. A few brehettes have a level head and were :obama: while a lot more were on some :pacspit: type shyt.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Most of the behaviors we engage is questionable. But the first step is acknowledgment. You have to admit it.

Yeah, and even better when they are still young and have influence. It wasn't like Meek was Beanie Sigel status before he knew what really was important. He still young and woke up a lot earlier than Hov.