Meek Mill tells black women to get rid of their wigs/fake hair in 2019

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
If you put a black woman with a fro in front of Meek growing up vs. a black or non-blk chick with long straight hair in front of Meek...I wonder who he would choose.:rolleyes: Hell the only reason I know who this person is b/c of his association with Nikki Minaj whose real scalp I have never seen.

Blk male celebrities look goofy as fukk shaming blk women who feel pressure to conform to beauty standards and aesthetics that they THEMSELVES as men don't even like. Men always claim to like natural women but then go for anything but.
Meanwhile millions of blk women are natural and have been for years. If he really wanted a natural sista, with his money he could find one. But he's just trying to humiliate his own race of women and use that as a HOH platform to stay relevant.

White and non-blk hoes literally courting skin cancer to tan blker than some lite-brites in our race, Botox for lips and cheeks, ass and boob jobs, trillion dollar makeup industry, literally Asian chicks changing the entire shape of their eyes.

But somehow, a blk chick with a weave is the most problematic and worthy of scrutiny. Thanks random dark skin blk male hip hop artist for taking one for the team and fulfilling the "I hate blk women" statement quota. The Kodak Blacks were lacking this year. Wonder what new wave of blk chick hate our hip hop artists will come up with in 2019! A couple of years back it was Trick Daddy telling blk chicks to tighten up or they were gonna be replaced.

But of course all of this shyt is in blk females heads and we are just insecure. Which is fine. But when bedwenches start following suit on some "ew I don't date blk dudes" or "I like guys with curly hair or long hair", just keep that same "PREFERENCE" energy, k?

And I don't even wear weave but I peep what's going on here.
Thanks kang!
:francis: :wow:

The biggest problem with you black Women is you don’t want to admit to anything

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I’mma put it real simple.

The fukk do I look like lecturing and going back and forth with Black Women about natural hair and dysfunction when we as the men don’t even have control of our own community to begin with? Especially when Black Women are currently addressing that issue for the most part independent of us.

We got MUCH MUCH more pressing issues to worry about. You talking about dysfunction, nikka the whole community is in a state of dysfunction, all on our watch. Some of yall will juelz all day on this site over issues in the community involving us when it comes to crime, employment, etc. But all of a sudden nikka’s wanna get on their high horse and push a hard line when it comes to some female shyt.

If that makes me a male feminist than so be it.
:manny:
At this point I'm literally in "blame whitey" mode.
No blk chicks comes out of the womb wanting to rock straight hair. We get conditioned into that by society, parents, our men, the community.

The fact that our hair even gets this much attention is ridiculous in a world where there are bytches LITERALLY built in factories.

But that's not even the point. Whites handpick the most ignorant blacks and put them in positions of power and give them platforms to express their hate of their own community to sow division.

The overwhelming majority of blk dudes don't give a damn about this shyt. But now Meek becomes the unelected spokesman for all blk men even as some pepperoni-faced, lipless CAC loser will use these talking points to try and dirty Mack a blk chick with low self-esteem on his salmonella dikk.
"Blk dudes don't even like you guys! You'll be alone forever unless you open ur options."

Meanwhile, fatherless blk dudes who view hip hop artists as surrogate daddies worship every word that comes out of these dude's mouths.
"Yeah I can't stand dem helmet hats..."

And whites get to sit comfortably in the narrative that we hate ourselves as if they didn't orchestrate this entire fiasco.

Let's shift the blame from Meek for being a sell out b/c we can't judge what anybody would do if you tossed some millions your way. Instead let's discuss how racist media is and how blk celebrities who express love for their own race, mysteriously disappear and all we are left with is minstrel shows thus making it seem like that's all that exists in our race. Word to the Isaiah Washingtons, the John Boyegas, the 2 Chainz

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
A man whos album sold about 200k first week (and just went Gold) apparently needs to use a HOH platform to stay relevant :mjlol:

Nicki has shown her natural hair plenty of times and I don't even follow the woman like that

In 2019 TLR needs to stop dapping female posters who don't know what they're talking about :mjlol:
the man has been advocating for criminal justice reform since he came out and dropped an album but one instagram post and suddenly he hates black women :mjlol:

The things you guys will post for daps .. :mjlol:
None of that changes him hoppin on the minstrel show soapbox to try and humiliate his own females as a ploy to stay relevant. This ain't some new approach. He serves a purpose for white media and he paid his dues so he can live in fame another day. Just saiyan.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Actually no.

How many girls like "bad boys" and stay for years with dudes who treat them like crap? Don't ask me to give logic to it, but it's clear that CERTAIN women don't think logically. So him saying "take the wigs off" will sting at first, but then "So.. wait.. he doesn't think I'm attractive? There's something about him" kicks in lol. Because plenty of dudes here will smash a chick with weave and in this social media era these chicks get mad attention making Meek different than the clowns chasing them.

Meek won.
What this gotta do with Chris Webber breh?:pachaha:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
It looks dumb and borderline :mjpls:for dudes to lecture Black Women about weaves and wigs in 2018 as if there isn’t a full blown natural hair movement that Black Women been leading on their own accord for a minute now.

Not to mention we as Black men have not had the same kind of societal pressures in regards to natural hair that our women have had.

Let the women sort that kind of thing out amongst themselves, let us guide and support when needed.
This man right here gets it.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
If you put a black woman with a fro in front of Meek growing up vs. a black or non-blk chick with long straight hair in front of Meek...I wonder who he would choose.:rolleyes: Hell the only reason I know who this person is b/c of his association with Nikki Minaj whose real scalp I have never seen.

Blk male celebrities look goofy as fukk shaming blk women who feel pressure to conform to beauty standards and aesthetics that they THEMSELVES as men don't even like. Men always claim to like natural women but then go for anything but.
Meanwhile millions of blk women are natural and have been for years. If he really wanted a natural sista, with his money he could find one. But he's just trying to humiliate his own race of women and use that as a HOH platform to stay relevant.

White and non-blk hoes literally courting skin cancer to tan blker than some lite-brites in our race, Botox for lips and cheeks, ass and boob jobs, trillion dollar makeup industry, literally Asian chicks changing the entire shape of their eyes.

But somehow, a blk chick with a weave is the most problematic and worthy of scrutiny. Thanks random dark skin blk male hip hop artist for taking one for the team and fulfilling the "I hate blk women" statement quota. The Kodak Blacks were lacking this year. Wonder what new wave of blk chick hate our hip hop artists will come up with in 2019! A couple of years back it was Trick Daddy telling blk chicks to tighten up or they were gonna be replaced.

But of course all of this shyt is in blk females heads and we are just insecure. Which is fine. But when bedwenches start following suit on some "ew I don't date blk dudes" or "I like guys with curly hair or long hair", just keep that same "PREFERENCE" energy, k?

Thanks kang!
Right. Most BM prefer straight or curly hair. I have never in my life heard a BM say he prefers a bush/kinks/naps. EVER!

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Please don't be the nikka who now is dating some white hispanic women and wants to blame his lack of black woman because of weave. :snoop:

If nikkas gonna stand by the wig statement keep it all the way real and only date naturals like many of us do. We need more of this but done the right way.
This

mag357

Superstar
Daps

Thanks kang!
DAMN ... THIS TOO