Meek Mill tells black women to get rid of their wigs/fake hair in 2019

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
NGL I've always been hesitant about the platform he is receiving because of how much dumb shyt he says, like this. He's doing a lot of good but man...he's always gonna say stuff like this and be emotional.

Stop telling women what they should wear, not wear, etc. It's pretty fukking simple. Am I a fan of weaves? Nah. But everyone, including white thots, are wearing them now...
Meek don’t give af man

Made a post about how he ate ass after thinking he never would, how he don’t have a unprotected sex unless he cuffed, and how it’s over for thots in 2019 and he looking to get married

:dead:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
It looks dumb and borderline :mjpls:for dudes to lecture Black Women about weaves and wigs in 2018 as if there isn’t a full blown natural hair movement that Black Women been leading on their own accord for a minute now.

Not to mention we as Black men have not had the same kind of societal pressures in regards to natural hair that our women have had.

Let the women sort that kind of thing out amongst themselves, let us guide and support when needed.
fukk all that.... we as men. Black men... need to tell ourselves, our women and our young ppl when they are being retarded. Stop with letting shyt slide. That's how we got to this point.
I'm not for this nikka being the one saying anything.... because I believe his understanding is not there and his intentions are malicious.
I hate weaves, make up, fake eye lashes etc... my moms been rockin dreads or short twist and low cuts since the 80's..
but I know this nikka didn't just do alil stint in jail and all of a sudden his whole preference in women changed....
Watch this nikka

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
No. How about you stop being a cheater in 2019 meek. Let’s worry about real things. My weave doesn’t damage people for life.

evasive

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop weave-shaming.
Women are allowed to wear weaves if it makes them happy.
Men are allowed to wear weaves if it makes them happy.

Daps
None of that changes him hoppin on the minstrel show soapbox to try and humiliate his own females as a ploy to stay relevant. This ain't some new approach. He serves a purpose for white media and he paid his dues so he can live in fame another day. Just saiyan.

Another case of 'hit dog holla' then as you guys say because nowhere did he mention a specific race :mjgrin:

A rapper whos album will probably go platinum in less than a year is (according to you) trying to humiliate his own to stay relevant.

I don't know how you guys type the things you do and then think its okay to press the 'Post Reply' button :mjlol:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I don’t care if Meek doesn’t want to date women who wear weave or wigs (although Nicki does?) anymore. Who is he to tell me or any woman what to do with our own hair?

What if back when he was rocking those braids I gave commentary to him? I didn’t think they looked good, ASAP’s do and I’m not a fan of braids. Do I have that right? Do you think he would’ve said, okay fair enough or would he have clapped back with an insult?:patrice:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Right. Most BM prefer straight or curly hair. I have never in my life heard a BM say he prefers a bush/kinks/naps. EVER!

When a lot of men say they want women with natural hair they mean this

hqdefault.jpg

Not this
9587b753e1391e069af0aad9d1555cec--c-hair-curly-hair.jpg

This is some black womens complete natural hair, no heat, no relaxer. See how long it is when it’s stretched but if she’s completely natural then she has that short afro and a lot of men don’t find that attractive.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
If you put a black woman with a fro in front of Meek growing up vs. a black or non-blk chick with long straight hair in front of Meek...I wonder who he would choose.:rolleyes: Hell the only reason I know who this person is b/c of his association with Nikki Minaj whose real scalp I have never seen.

Blk male celebrities look goofy as fukk shaming blk women who feel pressure to conform to beauty standards and aesthetics that they THEMSELVES as men don't even like. Men always claim to like natural women but then go for anything but.
Meanwhile millions of blk women are natural and have been for years. If he really wanted a natural sista, with his money he could find one. But he's just trying to humiliate his own race of women and use that as a HOH platform to stay relevant.

White and non-blk hoes literally courting skin cancer to tan blker than some lite-brites in our race, Botox for lips and cheeks, ass and boob jobs, trillion dollar makeup industry, literally Asian chicks changing the entire shape of their eyes.

But somehow, a blk chick with a weave is the most problematic and worthy of scrutiny. Thanks random dark skin blk male hip hop artist for taking one for the team and fulfilling the "I hate blk women" statement quota. The Kodak Blacks were lacking this year. Wonder what new wave of blk chick hate our hip hop artists will come up with in 2019! A couple of years back it was Trick Daddy telling blk chicks to tighten up or they were gonna be replaced.

But of course all of this shyt is in blk females heads and we are just insecure. Which is fine. But when bedwenches start following suit on some "ew I don't date blk dudes" or "I like guys with curly hair or long hair", just keep that same "PREFERENCE" energy, k?

And I don't even wear weave but I peep what's going on here.
Thanks kang!
:francis: :wow:

This. I remember seeing a thread on lsa where a bunch of women said that they noticed that when they wore their natural hair straight, or wore weaves, the attention they got was crazy, meanwhile when there hair is natural they didn’t get the same amount of attention. Now don’t get me wrong I see plenty of men with natural women these days. But I see just as many men with women wearing weaves.

I watch what men do, not what they say. Clearly women with weaves are getting wived everyday, so someone is checking for them. Meek talking about not wanting to see wigs, when he was in a relationship with a woman that wears nothing but wigs the whole damn time he was with her.

I wear my hair straight—no wigs, or weaves, but if I want to I will. It’s weird asf how men are even concerned with other women’s hair. Unless these men want to get up with these women and do their hair everyday, detangle that shyt, and style it every day to look the way the women want, and everything else that comes with hair care—then how these women choose to do or wear their hair should not be their concern. Y’all aren’t dating them, so who cares? Find the woman that looks the way you want and Kim. The only person that needs to be concerned about their hair is them and the man they are dealing with.

It’s strange how it’s about to be 2019, and there are so many natural hair bw out and about, and yet you have men still complaining about the hair choices of women they’ve already said they would not date. There are so many natural bw out there now, that it makes no sense to focus on the women that still wear weaves. If your not going to date them, then don’t worry about their hair.

So many statements from men saying anything but natural is problematic and they only date women with natural hair—so great, why the fukk are y’all concerned then with what non natural hair women are doing? You ain’t checking for them anyway.

Last edited:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
When a lot of men say they want women with natural hair they mean this

hqdefault.jpg

Not this
9587b753e1391e069af0aad9d1555cec--c-hair-curly-hair.jpg

This is some black womens complete natural hair, no heat, no relaxer. See how long it is when it’s stretched but if she’s completely natural then she has that short afro and a lot of men don’t find that attractive.

shyt I do. At the end of the day women have to take these wigs/weave off and it's not like men are dumping them once they see their lady without them. A lot of men are honestly attracted to natural hair/who they are and women act like that's impossible without something extra on their head.

born of fire

sherri martel stan account
Supporter
Daps
I can't date a chick who rocks weaves and wigs all the time

My girls hair length is a little past her shoulders and she's full black

It's just a matter of taking care of your hair

:manny:
not everyone’s hair can grow that long.