Meek Mill tells black women to get rid of their wigs/fake hair in 2019

Daps
I just did a quick search to see if anyone else mentioned his heckling the homeless black man because surely, priorities right? Surely it's been mentioned.

Nah, it looks like I'm the only person who pointed that out in this long azz bullshyt thread. :mindblown::aicmon::shaq2::snoop:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Meek Mill wakes up and tells black folk to invest their money and to wear natural hair, and people suddenly turn against him? :mjpls:

I see this happen wayyyyyyy too often for me to keep silent on. Black entertainer tries to use his influence to do good, and people turn against him.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Meek Mill wakes up and tells black folk to invest their money and to wear natural hair, and people suddenly turn against him? :mjpls:

I see this happen wayyyyyyy too often for me to keep silent on. Black entertainer tries to use his influence to do good, and people turn against him.
It’s the classic Oochie Wallly or One Mic. I was there on the internet front lines when Jays verse on Money Ain’t A Thing had people heated. Now he wants to talk about owning apartment buildings?

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
It’s the classic Oochie Wallly or One Mic. I was there on the internet front lines when Jays verse on Money Ain’t A Thing had people heated. Now he wants to talk about owning apartment buildings?

Yeah, but Meek still young and still has the streets behind him. Meek starts this positive enlightenment movement, and now people have a problem with that :beli:

Just like Nas when he made grown man raps from Stillmatic onwards. Had rappers talking all crazy and immature, talking about "he need to stop rocking a kufi and go back to Escobar"

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps

Maybe because Jay Z was 28 when he did that verse and now he’s turning 50.

It’s called growth.

evasive

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

he doing too much.
he's good with the prison reform shyt, thats more of his lane.
we dont want to hear his advice on other shyt - he has a lot of work to do to change people's reputation of him as an emotional smart-dumb nikka

Daps
Never thought I would join wig gang because I used to judge women who wore them too. But I've recently started wearing a ratty hairhat to the gym every now and then especially when I'm swimming so who am I to judge?

Preliminaries out of the way, Meek heckling a homeless black man
is far more harmful to US than black women wearing weaves for whatever reason so

Check your priorities.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
he doing too much.
he's good with the prison reform shyt, thats more of his lane.
we dont want to hear his advice on other shyt - he has a lot of work to do to change people's reputation of him as an emotional smart-dumb nikka

Well, I hope he keeps it up and grows mentally. That super ignant shyt lost it appeal, entertainment wise and now hoping to awaken a few more black folk.